Hilfe - Suche - Mitglieder - Kalender
Vollansicht: Timo Maas Interview
technoboard.at > electronic music > electronic music
Neo
i:Vibes: How was your summer? What was your favorite gig?

A: Summer was amazing....DC10 was amazing every time I played there and also the KAZANTIP festival in ukraine was a big highlight!

i:Vibes: Do you have any new productions/remixes coming out in the near future?

A: Remixes for Placebo`s "Space Monkey" and Depeche`s "Personal Jesus" are done and are due to be released...

i:Vibes: Any plans for a follow up to your most recent album, "Pictures"?

A: Yes...I currently started writing nu music with mastermind Martin Buttrich

i:Vibes: Any collaborations?

A: Not yet.ö..its still too early...

i:Vibes: What records have really been going down well lately?

A: Honestly, everything what Martin Buttrich produces...his Solo project, Locodice etc etc...

i:Vibes: Would you consider yourself a DJ first and a producer second, or the other way around?

A: I`m oldschool DJ...nearly 25 years and looove producing also...so 50/50

i:Vibes: Are you running a night in your hometown of Hannover, Germany? What is the local scene like there?

A: No, I don`t...the scene is too small for a residency....BUT I run residencies at THE END in London, DC10 on Ibiza and from early 2007 on at berlin`s legendary TRESOR Club....

i:Vibes: What are your thoughts on the scene in the US? Where is your favorite place to play (in the world)?

A: My favourite place is still Ibiza/DC10 ...I haven`t been to the states really since April this year...will come back eventually for NYE and also Miami next year!

i:Vibes: I know its early, but do you have any idea where you'll be on New Years Eve?

A: S.A.

i:Vibes: Are you still playing vinyl? What are your thoughts on new DJing technologies such as Ableton Live and the possibilities of remixing/editing your sound on the fly?

A: I really think, that digital units really sound shit....vinyl has the best dynamic....so I play 95% vinyl really....

i:Vibes: So whats next for Timo Maas? Anything else you'd like to add?

A: I`ll start a new residency at the new TRESORclub in berlin in 2007...very exiting project...also we (Martin Buttrich and me) just remixed Depeche Mode`s "Personal Jesus" and Placebo`s "Space Monkey", we currently started working on new Timo Maas material as well...so watch out!

http://www.ivibes.nu/index.php?article=4742
-Kulpa-
muchas gracias
Dieses ist eine vereinfachte Darstellung unseres Foreninhaltes. Um die detaillierte Vollansicht mit Formatierung und Bildern zu betrachten, bitte hier klicken.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.