technoboardLogo

Willkommen, Gast ( Anmelden | Registrierung )

Bookmark and Share Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Timo Maas Interview
Neo
Beitrag 24 Oct 2006, 23:12
Beitrag #1

schnuffi

Gruppe: tb te@m
Mitglieds-Nr.: 237

i:Vibes: How was your summer? What was your favorite gig?

A: Summer was amazing....DC10 was amazing every time I played there and also the KAZANTIP festival in ukraine was a big highlight!

i:Vibes: Do you have any new productions/remixes coming out in the near future?

A: Remixes for Placebo`s "Space Monkey" and Depeche`s "Personal Jesus" are done and are due to be released...

i:Vibes: Any plans for a follow up to your most recent album, "Pictures"?

A: Yes...I currently started writing nu music with mastermind Martin Buttrich

i:Vibes: Any collaborations?

A: Not yet.ö..its still too early...

i:Vibes: What records have really been going down well lately?

A: Honestly, everything what Martin Buttrich produces...his Solo project, Locodice etc etc...

i:Vibes: Would you consider yourself a DJ first and a producer second, or the other way around?

A: I`m oldschool DJ...nearly 25 years and looove producing also...so 50/50

i:Vibes: Are you running a night in your hometown of Hannover, Germany? What is the local scene like there?

A: No, I don`t...the scene is too small for a residency....BUT I run residencies at THE END in London, DC10 on Ibiza and from early 2007 on at berlin`s legendary TRESOR Club....

i:Vibes: What are your thoughts on the scene in the US? Where is your favorite place to play (in the world)?

A: My favourite place is still Ibiza/DC10 ...I haven`t been to the states really since April this year...will come back eventually for NYE and also Miami next year!

i:Vibes: I know its early, but do you have any idea where you'll be on New Years Eve?

A: S.A.

i:Vibes: Are you still playing vinyl? What are your thoughts on new DJing technologies such as Ableton Live and the possibilities of remixing/editing your sound on the fly?

A: I really think, that digital units really sound shit....vinyl has the best dynamic....so I play 95% vinyl really....

i:Vibes: So whats next for Timo Maas? Anything else you'd like to add?

A: I`ll start a new residency at the new TRESORclub in berlin in 2007...very exiting project...also we (Martin Buttrich and me) just remixed Depeche Mode`s "Personal Jesus" and Placebo`s "Space Monkey", we currently started working on new Timo Maas material as well...so watch out!

http://www.ivibes.nu/index.php?article=4742
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
-Kulpa-
Beitrag 25 Oct 2006, 00:48
Beitrag #2

dr. strangelove

Gruppe: Members
Mitglieds-Nr.: 15

muchas gracias
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
« Vorhergehendes Thema · electronic music · Folgendes Thema »

Bookmark and Share

Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 Besucher lesen dieses Thema (Gäste: 2 | Anonyme Besucher: 0)
0 Mitglieder:

- Vereinfachte Darstellung Aktuelles Datum: 2. June 2024 - 07:49

Copyright 2001 - 2014 technoboard.at
Die Texte geben die Meinung der Autoren und nicht unbedingt die des technoboard.at Teams wieder.
Alle fraglichen Inhalte werden auf Anfrage und alle gegen die BoardRegeln verstossenden Einträge automatisch entfernt (sobald sie bemerkt werden).
Kontakt: [email protected]

connected by: