MIRABILIS 033: Alex & Filip 'The Future' inc. Robot Needs Oil, N.Browne & P. Achary remixes!

:::TRACKLIST:::
1. Original mix
2. Dub mix
3. Robot Needs Oil remix
4. Neil Browne remix
5. Praveen Achary remixa

Get it here: http://www.beatport.com/release/the-future/917611

Preview it here: http://soundcloud.com/mirabilisrecords/set...alex-filip-the/

:::PRESS RELEASE:::
Mirabilis celebrates its 3rd year with a release from Alex & Filip!While Alex & Filip have been making a name for them selves with releases and remixes on labels like Respekt, Tronic, Flow, Rekluse, MUM and Baroque to name a few in the last two years, Mirabilis has grown and has gained quite a large fan base around the globe.Now it is time for Alex & Filip to return home with 'The Future'!A grooving, bass heavy and somehow old school chord led track that crosses the lines between tech-house and techno in its original version. This has been getting very early support from Hernan Cattaneo, Tom Hades and Christian Smith!The dub takes things on a more sinister route but still keeping the old school flava of the original. A more complex percussive pattern is added to the basic groove and a deeper, darker bass-line adds the more menacing feel to it, but when the modified and effected main riff comes in, it still makes the difference!On the remix front, Robot Needs Oil turns it into an epic house remix with a softer, funkier groove. Keeping the main line intact he opted for the more melodic side with an additional piano line, guitar licks and warm sounding soundscapes that make the track build ups. A bit after the half there is a wicked guitar line that takes over and really smashes it! Robot Nees Oil on fire once again!Neil Browne serves us with potent beats, driving and crisp percussion and a super charged bass line that all cross the paths with the cut up and looped original parts to create a hypnotic feel that keeps building up through the whole remix. This is a true weapon for the all of you who like things from techno to progressive and all in between! Neil once again proves himself as a name to watch!Praveen Achary lets the main line a bit loose in the mix and with the addition of big sweeps, pulsating bass tones and cosmic soundscapes builds a hypnotic track that is insanely infectious! This young man has certainly a bright future ahead!Thanks again for all of your support through every release!

:::FEEDBACKS:::

CHRISTIAN SMITH: I like it.

HERNAN CATTANEO: Very good track!

ORDE MEIKLE (SLAM): will spin this for sure - thanx

TOM HADES: Liking the sound of this one

CID INC: great remix from Praveen! Also digging the original & Neil's mix. Support!

MARK KNIGHT: COOL CUT!!!

TOM NOVY: Neil Browne rmx for me!

BEHROUZ: liking Robot needs oil rmx. thanks

KASSEY VOORN: very cool guys, thanks

THE SCUMFROG: Fantastic mix by RNO!!!

TASTER PETER: solid funky party stuff! support

ARJUN VAGALE: excellent release guys. diggin praveen's mix

DARIN EPSILON: Top package here, will consider for my live sets, radio show, chart, etc. etc.

ERIC TARLOUF: strong package, nice music by here

GABI NEWMAN: nice one. original and RNO are cool

YAMIL COLUCCI: Really good package, as always from Mirabilis, thanks!

GEMMA FURBANK: Loving this. The Dub is wicked! Great job from Praveen too smile.gif

BRENDON COLLINS (SUMMER): Original for me

ALDRIN: Neil Browne remix works for me

MARTIN GARCIA: Support

GAVYN MYTCHEL: some good mixes on here, i'm liking the original the best !!!

PIATTO: Nice release.

NEIL MOORE: support!

ADAM ROBERTS: Sexy jam!

KEITH MCDONNELL: awesome pack..

LONYA: Excellent stuff , thanks

PABLO ACENSO: downloaded

DEAN NEWTON: 1,2 & 3 are cool

STUART MILLAR: Thanks

KENNETH THOMAS: Really like this!!

PENA: orig is great! neil browne is tops too. supporting

SONIC UNION: Very very nice guys! Feeling all mixes here!

STEVE HAINES: Great pack, original and Neil Browne mixes for me

DIERGO A. RIBIERO: Supporting!

EMMA: Love Neil remix a lot!

HERNAN RODRIGUEZ: robots need oil for me!

ANDI DURRANT: Downloading on behalf of Andi Durrant for Capital FM / Riley & Durrant. Andi will get back to you with reactions and feedback if he's playing it on the radio - Thanks - Luciano

OMID 16B NOURIZADEH:DL for Omid16B thanks for the music if he likes he will get back to you,Richard

LIZ CIRELLI: Support.

PARAVEEN ACHARY: Thank you for the opportunity to be part of the 3rd anniversary release. Excellent work from everyone all around, particularly love the original mix though.

MITCH ALEXANDER: great package again guys! like the originals and Praveen's mix! top quality stuff!

KEVIN DI SERNA: really nice music here. thanks Mirabilis

JAY KAUFMAN: The original mixes are the strongest mixes for me. They have a nice Detroit techno feel to them. Neil Browne's mix isn't bad either. Praveen Achary's remix would blow up in a club.

SOULWERK: Awesome music! Support!!

PETE MCCHARTY: great stuff

SASHA LE MONNIER: lovely ep Mirabilis! Serious FAT Groove on the original, lovely work from the two guys, nice warm vibe! Great original and very good remixes, strong pack, thank you!

MANCHINI: Neil Browne remix wicked, also Praveen Achary sounds good to me

DANIEL MEHES: awesome summer vibes, original mix is my top fav! thanks smile.gif

NIK FERAL: Heavy sounds once again!!! Top work guys

HERNAN SERANO: all remixes

MARK J: support

FRAN VON VIE: support

SILINDER: RNO & Praveen turn in get remixes here, thanks smile.gif

TONY BOVE (T-LECTUAL): Big EP guys! Orig is rockin

D-PHRAG: will play, thanks

ALEKSIJ: Robot got it right!!!!!

KIERAN KROHN (VERVE):Solid release, all tracks sound wicked. Robot for me!

BOGDAN TARAN: quality sounds, quality release, love the original most of all

JOHN O'CONNOR: Original and Neil Browne remix , browne remix is big room track for sure and Original for those deeper sets ...both will be played by a lot of big names for sure !!!

MATT BLACK: Nice mix by Praveen

HARDER FASTER: Robot Needs Oil mix for me.

CALIN MARIAN: Robot Needs Oil is my pick here, well done guys! Thanks from Tunnel FM

MATEJA KLARIC (VAL202): Nice!

DARKO DE JAN: Original for me.. Thanx

TODD BURNS (RESIDENT ADVISOR): Robot needs Oil remix is class! Summery grooves...thanks!

STEFAN BAUER: huge release! original and praveen mixes are my favourites!

AUTOPHASE: All round great package but neil browne mix is extra special, we will be playing this out at the festivals!

HYPNOTIC DUO: Very strong EP, thank you!

PAUL VAN DYK: Downloading for PvD thank you.

TIM BENJAMIN: great package! def will play

STU HIRST HIRST: Neil Browne mix all the way, haha! :-) Great release guys.

MARCELO VASAMI: Very good stuff!

PETER MCGILL: Original mix is ace

SERGIO MATINA: Downloading... thanks!!!