Hilfe - Suche - Mitglieder - Kalender
Vollansicht: John Daijan - Tell Me EP (rbitesprog001)
technoboard.at > electronic music > CD & VinylTALK
Reality Bites
John Daijan - Tell Me EP

1-1 Tell Me
1-2 Just A Memory
1-3 Cockroach
buy & listen to the release
https://www.beatport.com/de-DE/html/content.../Tell%20Me%20EP

Info:
After dabbling with the trance/prog sound for some time, John decided it was time to really knuckle down and create a song that took you on a bit of a journey. Heavily influence by Deadmau5, Eric Prydz, and the emotion Above and Beyond always seem to capture, "Tell Me" was the first song where he sat back and thought 'this may actually have some potential'. Probably my favourite track off the EP." and he was right.
Reality Bites Prog is proud to present you John's first release.

Immediately after "Tell Me" he started and finished his second song, "Just a Memory", so the similarities in the sound are easily recognised. Once again, a heavy Pryda influence here. John wanted to peg it back a bit on the emotion, he tried to capture in "Tell Me", and have a bit more of a dance tune.

The deepest of the three songs is "Cockroach". He started around the percussive elements, building it up progressively without trying to have a generic bassline as the heart and soul of track. John were after something throbbing, beating, that would just keep you moving right to the end. The clicks in the background inspired the name "Cockroach" and it just stuck ever since.

Supported by Stuart Millar, Dave Joy and many more
PLAYED & Supported BY Radio Show "Language Of Trance", which you can listen to on many different online radio in USA, Australia, Europe, China, Brazil for example.

check out the youtube video here
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bMmwkJpFdLM

Go to Beatport.comGet These TracksAdd This Player

Derrick S
music.gif tolle ep, kann den kollegen nur weiter empfehlen!
Dieses ist eine vereinfachte Darstellung unseres Foreninhaltes. Um die detaillierte Vollansicht mit Formatierung und Bildern zu betrachten, bitte hier klicken.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.