APD001 // Cat Jazz Ep // Lopazz & Eddie Zarook

CATJAZZ EP it's the first digital release on Apparel Music and Eddie Zarook and Lopazz are a pair incredible.
The EP contains three essays of deep music, from ONEONE that takes us toward the low-speed memory. Vinyl cut and symphony light make this track the banner of-concept Zarook Lopazz.
In TWOTWO we see a very funky ride pressing, we seems to know the song for a long time.
THREETHREE it's a bomb!
The atmosphere is interesting and FOURFOUR convinces the palate with a little more dryness, and the music Deep "Come back home".
To complete the Release the firsts remix's on APD:
one begins with Tornike, who found the bread for his teeth with TWOTWO; the ball is for Cella, man fucking minimal, a few words; Francesco Gemelli transports us with vocal samples in the middle of the 90s, when the House Classic that enactment of the law.

for your listening pleasure, please klick the link:
whatpeopleplay

feedback for APD001
Lopazz my favourite is no. 2 - thanks to eddie for this opportunity and the apparel guys for their support ! good luck with the label, no.1 on decks buzz charts is a good start ! smile.gif

Radio - Triangle Fm // Laurent N Excellent release Welcome & long life with Apparel Music SUPPORT !!!

Magazine - Lodown // Forty Oneone is by far the most interesting track here... looking forward to play it

Radio - Diversions, CHRY.FM Toronto TwoTwo Original is sweeet!

Magazin - Mixmag // Ed Karney A great release I'm looking forward to giving this a proper listen once I've downloaded it

Someone Else kinda like the Gemelli remix

Seth Troxler francesco gemelli mix is the one for me

2000 And One here some nice tunes overhere, will download and listen to them all good

Chloe cella remix is good

Radio - Steve Ward, KissFM, AU VERY cool!!!

Dirt Crew 2+3 are AWESOME! ze rest of ze songs aswell...lopazz for president!

Radio - Sensio (Renegade Soundwave,NYC) I like the twotwo original and the the tornike remix. I also dug the fourfour track. Nice deepness

Brothers Vibe Solid Ep - Threethree is my fav

Magazine - Posivision mag deep package, sounds tough! Fourfour is awesome! Cella Remix : galant ;-)

Jona amazing atmosphere on "twotwo"

[/size] [size="2"]Richie Hawtin downloaded for R Hawtin

Martin Eyerer threethree for me please

M.A.N.D.Y. Download for M.A.N.D.Y.

Magazine - Tsugi Mag nice ep