Support:
Boy From Ipanema OUT on Beatport!!

Boy From Ipanema EP produced by Lucca sounds little different than we are used to hear from our finest lady, but for sure likable for wider audience.
This summer Lucca was first time on "crazy" island...talking about Ibiza of course, so maybe her inspiration comes directly from there.
Deep bass line, with latino / funky inserts, trumpets, piano... yeah, this is Boy From Ipanema!

We wanted to add that "spicy" touch to this EP, so the invitation of two top producers, Marko Nastic and Piatto was on the end the right one.

Mr.Marko brings us super cool housy remix, with piano inserts to break the "ice" but still to keep the vibe of Ipanema during the whole track.
Mr.Piatto chooses little more deep remix with interesting noise in the background which gives us a feeling to listen the track from an old Cuban Juke Box wink.gif

Techno, house, tech house, minimal... do we have to decide for you?
SOA

early feedbacks:

Paul Oakenfold - "May work for some sets. Love the percussion and production on the Original & Piatto mix. "
Orde Meikle (Slam) - "very nice glichy techno - will play"
Paul Van Dyk - "thx"
Nick Warren - "piatto mix is the pick for me"
Gel Abril - "marko nastic mix for me groovie stuff"
D-Nox - "piatto rmx is the one for me..thx"
Oliver Klein - "piatto mix is great! "
Sarah Main - "Very Ibiza!!!"
Jody Wisternoff - "Piatto mix for me, nice !"
Hertz - "Cool remix of Nastic."
Mark Knight- "SUPER STUFF. LOVING THIS ONE!!!!"
Filthy Rich (Spektre) - "Piatto on fine form here....full support!"
Jamie Stevens (Infusion) - "I'm listening to this promo in 35c heat here in Australia so this package makes PERFECT sense! Will get a lot of plays from me over the coming month for sure!"
Jordi (IbizaSonica) - "i like it!!!!!!!!! all support..."
Tomy DeClerque - "very nice ... will play for sure ... but cant decide on a version smile.gif"
Marco Bailey - "summer sounds ..wink.gif)"
Kris Keegan (M8) - "Piatto mix all the way"
Will (Dancetripping TV) - "fun track, brings back the summer!"
ATFC - "really like this"

Follow us also:
www.myspace.com/soundofacapulco
www.soundcloud.com/soundofacapulco