Hilfe - Suche - Mitglieder - Kalender
Vollansicht: [BIETE] Vestax Vci-100
technoboard.at > Small Talk > Suche/Biete/Tausche
Gueen
Hello guys!

Sorry that I'm writting in english, just moved to Austria and still cant speak german. Hope its not a problem.

Well, I have this Vestax VCI-100 that Ive never used outside the bedroom and then Id like to sell it in order to make money to buy a mixer or a new synth. It is in perfect shape, and Im asking 330 euros for that. Im in Vienna. Write me here or to my email (hugoferreiracamargo gmail com) and then we can possibly meet in person and make a deal.
Trading for synth/drum machine/mixer is also possible.

Thanks!
DJ MetamorphoZ
ZITAT(Gueen @ 1 Sep 2009, 19:28 ) *
Hello guys!

Sorry that I'm writting in english, just moved to Austria and still cant speak german. Hope its not a problem.

Well, I have this Vestax VCI-100 that Ive never used outside the bedroom and then Id like to sell it in order to make money to buy a mixer or a new synth. It is in perfect shape, and Im asking 330 euros for that. Im in Vienna. Write me here or to my email (hugoferreiracamargo gmail com) and then we can possibly meet in person and make a deal.
Trading for synth/drum machine/mixer is also possible.

Thanks!

I have a Interest!

Please write me on "[email protected]"
Gueen
Bump!
Dieses ist eine vereinfachte Darstellung unseres Foreninhaltes. Um die detaillierte Vollansicht mit Formatierung und Bildern zu betrachten, bitte hier klicken.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.