Gemeinsam mit der CmyK Crew verlosen wir im Rahmen des Club Pompadour "Jove Releasnight" mit Zoo Brazil Events am 12.09.2008 ein Herbst & Blecha "Jove" Kingsize Package.

Package beinhaltet eine Jove Vinyl (incl Zoo Brazil mix) und ein Zoo Brazil - No Place Like Home Album auf CD

Hier gehts zur Verlosung

Verlosung endet am 11.09.2008, Gewinner erhält das Package am 12.09 an der AK im Camera Club

Tracklisting "Jove" Vinyl:

- Jove (Original Mix)
- Shilpa
- Jove (Zoo Brazil mix)

listen: Jove

driven by many musical styles both, herbst & blecha spend hours sitting in their small, freezing basement studio, twiddling knobs, DJing on weekends and drinking loads of sweet, cheap and sticky orange lemonade. now the work of these two talented producers is rewarded with their first common release called “jove”.
this 12” maxi vinyl comes with a great zoo brazil remix

Tracklisting "Zoo Brazil - No Place Like Home" CD:

- "My Fire"
- "Ten Inch Nails"
- "Technik"
- "Birds"
- "Sputnik"
- "Brown"
- "Oh My"
- "Boxed"
- "Back To Back"
- "Shadow Dance"
- "Professional Panda"
- "Anakonda"

listen: no place like home

Zoo Brazil has always walked a deeper techno path than most in modern electronic music but the Stockholm producers have officially broken through and are bringing their Nordic brand of glacial funk to a much larger audience. Upon looking at the wonderful album art I not only think of some the ditzy drinkspilling blonde getting laid out by the light show I also think about the beats that will hopefully batter me about in a musical fight club. I also ponder about the albums title 'No Place Like Home' and inevitably I see the wicked witch trapped under the house in the Wizard Of Oz. In any event Johan Emmoth and John Andersson have been at the forefront of studio work for themselves and other artists for years now not to mention the side projects which are: Cuba Computers, The Kelly Project, Laid and Outcold. They have had the good fortune of working with labels like the legendary Harthouse, Junior Boys Own and also Get Physical. Most recently they have also been linked to producing Ms. Minogue which can only benefit us all.