Hilfe - Suche - Mitglieder - Kalender
Vollansicht: 05.05.2006 let the music play
technoboard.at > electronic music > events, clubbings, partytipps & MITFAHRBÖRSE > outside .at
g.
caTekk goes international? tounge.gif
Tenaglia
nix dabei, woa 2 joa in tschech unterwegs...
soundfreak
gage vorher abkassiern - solln guter tipp bei dem ein und andern veranstalter in CZ sein wink.gif

ansonsten - have fun ! smile.gif
fakeschlange
ZITAT(soundfreak @ 13. Apr 2006, 10:35 )
gage vorher abkassiern - solln guter tipp bei dem ein und andern veranstalter in CZ sein wink.gif

als ob das in AT so viel anders wäre biggrin.gif

tuzexx ist aber ein zuverlässiger promoter und macht fette parties. in dem sinn wünsch ich auch viel spaß, sauf ned zvüü baeh.gif
caTekk
Bin schon gespannt wie da oben gefeiert wird devil.gif
Neo
du solltest einen bus organsieren und gleich paar feierwütige von hier mitnehmen!
Jerry99
ZITAT(caTekk @ 13. Apr 2006, 11:41 )
Bin schon gespannt wie da oben gefeiert wird devil.gif

Die feiern gut und enthusiastisch.
caTekk
ZITAT(Neo @ 13. Apr 2006, 11:44 )
du solltest einen bus organsieren und gleich paar feierwütige von hier mitnehmen!

Ich werde es vielleicht auch umgekehrt machen ... ich werde einen Bus organisieren und ein paar Feierwütige von da zu unseren Partys mitnehmen happy.gif
Dreschflegl
ZITAT(fjo @ 13. Apr 2006, 11:38 )
ZITAT(soundfreak @ 13. Apr 2006, 10:35 )

als ob das in AT so viel anders wäre biggrin.gif

wie was, war dass in AT schon mal anders...

viel spass wünsch ich
caTekk
Wir sollten eine Gagenversicherung für DJs ins Leben rufen tounge.gif
Tenaglia
ZITAT(caTekk @ 13. Apr 2006, 14:09 )
Wir sollten eine Gagenversicherung für DJs ins Leben rufen tounge.gif

da gibts was, das nennt sich "Vertrag"
caTekk
und da gibt´s noch was das nennt sich Ironie wink.gif
fakeschlange
ZITAT(Kadi @ 13. Apr 2006, 12:11 )

und da gibt's noch was, das nennt sich "auf verträge wird in der praxis oft g'schissn, und leg im streitfall dann erstmal die anwaltshonorare aus" confused.gif
Chriskeepsdiggin!
ZITAT(Kadi @ 13. Apr 2006, 12:11 )

Und was nutzt Dir der wenn Dir wer mit der "Firma" droht!?

Im Osten ticken die Uhren teils anders, da nutzt auch der schönste Vertrag nichts - da braucht`s mehr Vitamin B!
caTekk
na wie gut dass das eine Freeparty ist und ich da für Freigetränke und Spaß spiele smile.gif
Neo
ZITAT(caTekk @ 13. Apr 2006, 14:43 )
na wie gut dass das eine Freeparty ist und ich da für Freigetränke und Spaß spiele smile.gif

schlimm wirds erst wenn die freigetränke gestrichen werden
caTekk
Mensch seid ihr negativ lookaround.gif
caTekk
Flieger
Nayrobi
ja wahn

catekk du headliner

notify.gif

rokkn
caTekk
ich wurde zu einem Interview verdonnert ....

01. Hi, can you briefly introduce yourself to our readers, who eventually do not know you?

Hi, my name is caTekk and I´m in love with my turntables and I´m fucking the mixer!

02. How does Viennese music scene look like? Which style is most prefered?

Vienna has a many-sided music scene. There are a lot of different styles here like drum´n´bass, minimal techno, house, goa, Hard Techno; every soundstyle has its own scene. In the last few years the german variant of minimal and electro techno became very popular in Vienna. And that´s good, because I like it!

03. You are the resident DJ of famous Vienna club Flex. How do events there look like? Which event there have you liked the most?

The Flex has a very many-sided programm. Every day there is another soundstyle. Every Tuesday is the techno-event Crazy at Flex. And it´s crazy, because there are always many people. Tuesday is the best day for techno in Vienna. Many big Star DJs play there regularly. The most Crazy´s are hosted by different Viennese crews like Soundgallery, Club 7, Movimiento, Camouflage House Club or Resolut. But there are also some techno events on Saturdays, also organized by Crazy Sonic. The best thing about Flex is the amazing sound system.
I fell in love with this club since the first time I was there and I enjoyed many great partys there. The best experience for me was the first time I played there. It was in Sepember 2004 on Anthony Rother´s Popkilla tour.

04. What (who) attractive does Flex plan this year?

The same as always, phat partys! And the Flex Cafe (the cafe in front of the club) is currently being rebuilt.
On 6th May I play at the Saturday event Essence with DK7 live and Jesper Dahlbäck (when I´m still alive after this party hehe).

05. How are you looking forward to your first gig in Czech republic ever?

I´m very glad to play there. It´s always a challenge to play outside Vienna and I like
challenges. And I never played outside Austria before!

06. What do you know about czech music scene? Which czech DJs and producers do you know?

I have to agree that I know practically nothing about Czech music scene. But I heared that Czech people know how to party better than Austrians do ;o)

07. What else do you apply yourself to except DJing?

Nothing ;o) ... I´m studying at SAE, a private school for audio engineering. You see, everything in my life is about sound and things like that.

08. In your opinion, does slight intoxication (eg. smoking weed) before gig raise concentration on playing?

Hm, I don´t think so. But I think it´s funny to celebrate with the crowd while playling ;o)

09. What is the relationship to drugs in general at austrian parties?

Viennese are known for smoking much weed. And certainly also chemical drugs are a part of the game. But let us face it, in every scene or culture druqs plays a role. I think it´s no tragedy, but people should know where their limits are.
The music alone is the worst drug of all, you know? It takes the hole time of my life ahhh!

10. Which music do you listen outside an event - in car, at home, at work etc.

I listen almost only electronic music. For me it´s the most expressive music. At home I like to listen to Ambient, IDM, Downbeat or experimental things. There is nothing more beautiful than a good album to chill out and fly away with the music. But I also listen to my records at home. I think the best preparation for playing in a club is only to hear the tracks and to feel what the music affects in your soul, to feel the energy in the music. I hope people at club can feel that same energy.

11. Can you send a word to people who will come to see a hear you in Brno on 5.5.?

There are no words to say, just let the music speak! (or play)

12. How much do you travel in cause of gigs and do you like this sort of travelling?

The most gigs I have are in Vienna. But I play in other Austrian citys regularly too. And I like travelling very much. It´s a possibility to leave all things behind you.

13. Can you name some talented DJs and producers in Austria?

There are many talented artists here, young and old ... Electric Indigo,
Irradiation, Patrick Pulsinger, KayoZ, GK, Mindestens, Franz J. Otto, Nayrobi, Lena, Nives, Tekknik, M-fx, Renoa, Kamuflass Digital, F. Puschmann, Trickster, Defex, Romancer, Rudolf Roschitz, certainly the Resolut crew including Akva, Ken Hayakawa, Slick and many more ...

14. Which music style do you like the most for playing?

It´s difficult to define my style, because I like to play a lot of different styles. It´s a mix between techno, electro, minimal, trance and sometimes house. I also like to play oldschool techno stuff or experimental shit. The most important thing is that the music has something to say.

15. What are your main influences?

The first electronic album I bought when I was 13 was Zeitgeist from Schiller. It´s a little bit chessy, but I still like it . And the first techno cd I bought was the 2nd compilation from audio recordings mixed by Chris Liebing. When I was 14 I started playing trance and loop-techno like Chris Liebing, Adam Beyer, Leandro Gamez, Hardcell and things like that.. The artists through which I gained access to the sound I play now were Aphex Twin, Autechre, Johannes Heil, Christian Morgenstern (R.I.P.), Cristian Vogel, Akufen and later Wolfgang Voigt and all the artists around the label Kompakt. But these are only a few names, which can remember at the moment . I think all the things you here or you experience in clubs have an influence on you subliminally.

16. Can you tell something more about Resolut?

Resolut consits of Slick, Ken Hayakawa (& Marilyn, his girlfriend), Akva and me. It´s an event label, which was founded a year ago. Slick had organized events under the name Trashy before, Ken makes very good melodic minimal techno and Akva is a very talented newcomer-dj and our partyboy. We made some partys at Flex, Slopes, Cabaret Renz and Camera Club with artists like Frank Martiniq, Matthew Dear, Brian Aneurysm and some national heros. Check out our next big party at the new Viennese club The Zoo on May 20th with Kiki and Duoteque! More infos @ www.resolut.at

17. Can you tell something about your health problems, which caused your
pause in DJing?

Last year in January I played in the Cave Club in Salzburg. It´s incredibly loud there and I played for three hours. When I went out of the club I had this dreadful noise in my ears. The doctor thought that I had got a noise trauma and I can´t go to or play in clubs any longer. I couldn´t accept it, so I did it nevertheless. But my ears hurted more and more after a party, so I paused for a few months. I heared the tinnitus all the time. I thought my ears were ruined for the rest of my life. With time I´ve grown accustomed to the noise and now I don´t hear it any longer. But I´m very careful with loud PAs now.
fakeschlange
wie war's dort?
RuuK
na erzähl scho chris smile.gif
Dieses ist eine vereinfachte Darstellung unseres Foreninhaltes. Um die detaillierte Vollansicht mit Formatierung und Bildern zu betrachten, bitte hier klicken.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.