Hilfe - Suche - Mitglieder - Kalender
Vollansicht: [netaudio] tekdev69 - Warsaw Soul [ego005]
technoboard.at > electronic music > CD & VinylTALK
minimal

What makes someone unique? Are it the genes which defines the determination of a person from the very first? Are it the places and with it involved experiences? Is it the spirit, the soul that makes me unique? I am not sure, but for sure I am not alone with it.

Some contexts get lost in the focus of the empiricism. That's why I sometimes like to forget the lack countervailingly perspectiv and this time I suggest you to trust in the undefinably force of the irrational language called music and to engage a little imaginary journey with tekdev69. Hibernal chilled sounds and clinically fumigated wide surfaces, which seems to be present many times, seemingly peeling off oxidation caused by corrosion again and again. Minimal dubby, the sill between conscious and conceived reality getting deeply blurred in a eclipsed delusion, like a walk through the streets of modern urban cities.

01 - Warsaw Soul (07:13)
02 - Lain (05:32)
03 - Old Line (06:20)
04 - Ultimate Inclusion (05:32)

All tracks available at http://www.legoego.de/releases/ego005

Have fun!

ich hoffe der ein oder andere kann was mit der musik anfangen. meiner meinung nach eine erstklassige dub ep die der herr krupinski hier angefertigt hat.
KayoZ
danke, durchghört wird noch genau!
Dieses ist eine vereinfachte Darstellung unseres Foreninhaltes. Um die detaillierte Vollansicht mit Formatierung und Bildern zu betrachten, bitte hier klicken.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.