technoboardLogo

Willkommen, Gast ( Anmelden | Registrierung )

> neues Event eintragen

um ein neues Event einzutragen bitte einen dieser Links verwenden:
eintägiges Event ::: mehrtägiges Event ::: wiederkehrendes Event

Bookmark and Share Reply to this topicStart new topic
> 13.11.2010 Armin Only 2010 - Mirage Utrecht, Utrecht Jaarbeurs, Utrecht
Kalendereintrag

Armin Only 2010 - Mirage Utrecht (öffentliches Ereignis)

Datum des Ereignisses: 13. 11. 2010 (Einmaliges Ereignis)
Armin Only 2010 - Mirage Utrecht
LineUP Armin van Buuen und Friends
Specials/Infos
Entry 48,50
Styles
Location Utrecht Jaarbeurs
Jaarbeursplein 6
3521 Utrecht
Distance um die Entfernung zu berechnen bitte Postleitzahl in deinem Profil eingeben
Routenplaner Größere Kartenansicht/Routenplaner
Flyer
sonstiges Armin Only 2010 – ‘Mirage’ to eclipse ‘Imagine’?

New album and world tour by the world’s No.1 DJ

2010 will see another milestone in the already illustrious career of Dutch DJ Armin van Buuren when he releases his new artist album, ‘Mirage’, in September. As with previous releases, the album paves the way for a new Armin Only world tour. After successful outings in 2008 of Armin Only -‘Imagine’ in countries like Holland, the United States, Australia, Belgium, Poland and Romania, expectations run high. Will ‘Mirage’ eclipse ‘Imagine’?

Armin Only 2008 – ‘Imagine’
It’s been a while since ‘Imagine’ conquered both hearts and minds of Armin’s true fans all over the world. On a large stage in the middle of the crowd Armin played a nine-hour DJ set, accompanied by guest singers and artist friends such as Chris Jones, Jennifer Rene, Cathy Burton and Rank 1. The gigs in every city the ‘Imagine’ tour visited were fantastically successful. The events sold out way in advance and excited visitors experienced a joyful night on the dancefloor.
Memorable moments include when thousands of lit-up cellphones were lifted in the air, and numerous shots were taken with those same mobiles when an angel appeared high above the DJ booth during ‘Burned With Desire’. After the last record, satisfied crowds went home with just one question on their minds: ‘Is it possible to top this night?’

Album – ‘Mirage’
After the last ‘Imagine’ tour, a period of rest was necessary for all the crew involved to recover. However, taking time off was not something Armin had in mind for himself. He spent every single moment his busy DJ schedule would allow in the studio, working on the follow-up to ‘Imagine’. Being the perfectionist he is, Armin took all the time he felt was necessary to add another chapter to his impressive discography.
The result is now here: ‘Mirage’ will be released on Armada Music on the 10th of September. It’s a very diverse album, filled with lots of surprises and thrilling collaborations. To serve as a treat for fans who find it hard to wait that long, the album is preceded by the floor-filler ‘Full Focus’ - released worldwide on the 24th of June. This is a purely instrumental track that’s bound to make people dance at every festival Armin plays this summer. And then, when autumn falls, another journey begins…

Armin Only – ‘Mirage’
Armin, triple winner of the prestigious DJ MAG Top 100 DJs poll, is a true perfectionist. Even though he’s been ranked amongst the world’s top-flight DJs for quite a few years now, this is no reason for him to rest on his laurels. There’s always room for improvement, and this is the attitude he demands from his crew as well. No wonder things at the office of Alda Events have been hectic lately, as the last preparations are made for the world tour of

Armin Only – ‘Mirage’.
No real information about the show has been made public yet. However, knowing Armin, it is safe to say that the ‘Mirage’ show will bring an overwhelming amount of audio-visual highlights, state-of-the-art show acts and surprising guest-appearances. More than ever, interaction with the crowd is an essential component of the night. Harmony is the magic word, and a perfectly arranged production is the key to create this, although the main focus will obviously be on Armin himself, mixing all the ingredients into a wonderful treat for the audience. The whole performance will be under the umbrella term ‘Mirage’. It’s a word used in several ways, but for Armin it only means one thing:
Armin: “To me ‘Mirage’ represents the feeling of euphoria I am filled with when I see the happiness of the crowd in front of me during my set. At that point I share my passion for music with everyone around me. When there is that special connection between all of us, it almost seems like a blanket of positive energy covering the crowd. I am fully aware of it and I live for that moment 200%. To me ‘Mirage’ is the perfect expression to capture that untouchable feeling which is so vividly present at the same time.”
Those moments of euphoria are about to happen again all over the world. After the success of ‘Imagine’, the demand for this tour could only increase. Already the ‘Mirage’ tour will be covering five continents and nearly twenty cities, all of which will be announced shortly.

It’s very clear. If you thought ‘Imagine’ was great, you definitely don’t want to miss ‘Mirage’!

Visit www.arminonly.com to stay up-to-date on the latest news. Tickets will be available from June 24th onwards at: Armin Only.
Zurück
« Vorhergehendes Thema · outside .at · Folgendes Thema »

Bookmark and Share

Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 Besucher lesen dieses Thema (Gäste: 2 | Anonyme Besucher: 0)
0 Mitglieder:

- Vereinfachte Darstellung Aktuelles Datum: 2. June 2024 - 17:45

Copyright 2001 - 2014 technoboard.at
Die Texte geben die Meinung der Autoren und nicht unbedingt die des technoboard.at Teams wieder.
Alle fraglichen Inhalte werden auf Anfrage und alle gegen die BoardRegeln verstossenden Einträge automatisch entfernt (sobald sie bemerkt werden).
Kontakt: [email protected]

connected by: