technoboardLogo

Willkommen, Gast ( Anmelden | Registrierung )

Bookmark and Share Reply to this topicStart new topic
> MIRA011: support from DUBFIRE, WISTERNOFF, KNIGHT, CHAWLA...
Mirabilis record...
Beitrag 1 Jun 2010, 21:38
Beitrag #1

Gruppe: Members
Mitglieds-Nr.: 15.821

(IMG:http://www.mirabilisrecords.com/newsletter/011/011_flyer.jpg)

LIZ CIRELLI & MINSKI - ZUKRAVAARA EP OUT - MIRABILIS 011 is out now!

WHERE TO GET IT?

GET IT FROM THESE LINKS:

BEATPORT
http://www.beatport.com/en-US/html/content...el/detail/13203

TRACK IT DOWN
http://www.trackitdown.net/recordlabel/115...is-records.html

JUNO DOWNLOAD
http://www.junodownload.com/labels/Mirabil...order=date_down

DJDOWNLOAD
http://www.djdownload.com/labels/Mirabilis+Records/11788

PRESS RELEASE:

Mirabilis is back in the underground with it's eleventh release!
Liz Cirelli & Minski deliver three pieces of teched out house grooves with ethnic flavor on top!
The strangely named titled track "Zukravaara" is all about the live violin! There's also a deep bassline, clever

percussion and a cheeky vocal sample. Sounds simple but this is definitely a standout track in every set played at

the right moment!
"Trakfor" is yet another driving tech house track, based on a stomping grove and a harmonica line! Absolutely a

non-sense choon!
To round off this is brilliant EP there is "Trakflye", a chord driven deeper track with lots of warmth. The track is

growing and grooving towards the main break where the violin finds it's way in....simply stunning!
This is without doubt a must have for all the tech house heads & quality dance music lovers!

FEEDBACKS:

DUBFIRE: downloading thanks 5/5

HENRY SAIZ: Hot tracks from my favourite duo! Zukravaara is an afterhours hit! All my support. 4/5

MARK KNIGHT C/O WESLEY S: GOOD SOLID HOUSE MUSIC!!!! 4/5

JODY WISTERNOFF: Very very cool record. Violin sounds brilliant, def support . Love Trakflye too !! 5/5

RAYMUNDO RODRIGUEZ: A stunning realease, definite plays and support. 5/5

ANIL CHAWLA: Trakflye is very nice, thanks. 4/5

REUBEN KEENEY: Very nice stuff here..clean tracks! 4/5

MIKE HIRATZKA: Cool underground sounds, nice deep grooves for early sets 4/5

AALDRIN: Nice deep bouncy ride on Zukravaara 4/5

AMIN GOLESTAN: Wicked EP !!!! 5/5

Jim Shaft Ryan: cool tracks will support 4/5

Francis Preve: "Zukravaara" has summer written all over it. Full support. 4/5

Dimitri Nakov: simple and hypnotic. Like ! 4/5

Dibby Dougherty: very cool EP, some unique sounds, full support from the dibby camp 5/5

Jay Kaufman: These are a little too basic for my tastes. I like my tech house a little more jacking and pumping.

That said, Trakflye is quite good. I'd probably play that out in a deep warm up set or something similar. 4/5

Danny Graham: Zuk is awesome! Great EP all round. 4/5

George Delkos: ohhhh i am loving everything here but mostly the zukravaara...what a ep! 5/5

Martin Garcia: I like Trakflye 4/5

Norman H: Its all about Zukravaara and Trafiye for me many thanks full support i can feel the warmth (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif) 4/5

Hisham Zahran: great stuff, thanx guys 4/5

Logiztik Sounds: nice ep, but i love the percussions and violin on Zukravaara,, this is my fav 4/5

DJ Tarkan: Great mixes!! Full support!! 5/5

Martin Thompson: Prefer the vibe on Trakflye 3/5

Facundo Mohrr: nice ep! trakfor is for me! 4/5

Darin Epsilon: This is a very forward-thinking duo. Some words to describe the EP would be unique, fresh,

interesting, and musically diverse. 4/5

Feodor AllRight & Elena Mechta: Gret release, guys! Like the whole package. Willl support. Keep it up! 5/5

Matt Black: Trakflye has a really nice warm tribal vibe, warm up gear 3/5

Richie Hartness: This one's gonna make you smile! The Moroccan horns on Zukravaara are just brilliantly different,
riding with stomping beats and a solid groove that rumbles along with cheery vibes. The Eastern vibes continue with

Trakfor, check it out for amazing strings from instruments I only wish I knew the names of - the bassline is bouncy

and top quality making this one my pick of the crop. Trakflye takes it deeper with driving chords and bags of

atmosphere - another top tune! 5/5

Stefan Bauer: nice and groovy tracks alex! especially like zukravaara and trakflye! unfortunately not as good as the

last ep from her on your label but still quite massive! 4/5

Hans Tavera: Trakflye my fav, good quality! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif) , will go to my case for sure! 5/5

Chris MiMo: Wicked stuff! 4/5

Hernan Rodriguez: killer job on this one guys ! diggin all of them but Zukravaara and Trakflye are the ones that

stand out for me,will test all of them at some point,thanks ! 4/5

Tom Morgan: Can't see myself playing but, for what it's worth, I'm feeling Trakflye the most. 3/5

Pena: great basslines on all... trakflye my fav.... 4/5

Dj Aleksij: Cool ep!The tittle track ep is the one for me! 4/5

Daniel Mehes: Trakfor is very nice stuff, I like the vibes and the pulastion there, very nice techouse music. my

other favourite is the Trakflye, nice calm and mellow track with beautiful melodies. good job! 4

Emilio Vega: Trackflye is a musical masterpiece! 5/5

Lady Duracell: Excellent EP! Simply stunning.. 5/5

Jnr J: Trakflye is wicked 4/5

Nutritious: Especially diggin Zukravaara - it's packing ample flavor for everyone. They've done it again! 5/5

Adam Roberts: Minski's talent gives me shivers everytime! 4/5

Jay Cox: Zukravaara is rated, it reminds me of MAW (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif) great EP , will support 5/5

THANX ONCE AGAIN TO U ALL!!!!!!

...PS: do not forget to start following us on SOUNDCLOUD1 free trax giveaway every week!
you can start here: http://www.soundcloud.com/mirabilisrecords (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wink.gif)
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
« Vorhergehendes Thema · electronic music · Folgendes Thema »

Bookmark and Share

Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 Besucher lesen dieses Thema (Gäste: 2 | Anonyme Besucher: 0)
0 Mitglieder:

- Vereinfachte Darstellung Aktuelles Datum: 8. May 2024 - 23:39

Copyright 2001 - 2014 technoboard.at
Die Texte geben die Meinung der Autoren und nicht unbedingt die des technoboard.at Teams wieder.
Alle fraglichen Inhalte werden auf Anfrage und alle gegen die BoardRegeln verstossenden Einträge automatisch entfernt (sobald sie bemerkt werden).
Kontakt: [email protected]

connected by: