technoboardLogo

Willkommen, Gast ( Anmelden | Registrierung )

> DJing with Ableton Live
Derrick S
Beitrag 29 Jun 2009, 09:58
Beitrag #61

Reality Bites Rec (GER) Ocean Drive Rec (US) Receptive Rec (UK)

Gruppe: tb-Support
Mitglieds-Nr.: 647

schönes, langes video hier um die Möglichkeiten aufzuzeigen:

http://vimeo.com/3773783?pg=embed&sec=

ZITAT
I have spent a lot of time on an Ableton Live template for DJs who wish to do more than just mix from track to track. This Megaset has various advanced effects, chains, racks and dummy clips, so doing real time remixes of music on the fly is a breeze, you don't even need a fancy controller as the fun parameters are mapped out to keys on your computer keyboard (there is a key chart included in the package).

I released this to make people more aware of the current tools available for DJing these days. If you are one of those people that like to argue that using software that beatmaches for you isn't real DJing, this set is definantly not for you.

I have also gathered some music from friends of mine who I think are exceptionally talented, chopped them up into loops (intro, break, drop etc) and added them to the template, so anyone can download this and start mixing straight away.

Visit cosm.co.nz/DJ to download this for free

Der Beitrag wurde von Derrick S bearbeitet: 29 Jun 2009, 10:35
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Beiträge in diesem Thema

« Vorhergehendes Thema · allgemeine Fragen rund ums DJing und Produzieren · Folgendes Thema »

Bookmark and Share

Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 Besucher lesen dieses Thema (Gäste: 2 | Anonyme Besucher: 0)
0 Mitglieder:

- Vereinfachte Darstellung Aktuelles Datum: 20. May 2024 - 08:24

Copyright 2001 - 2014 technoboard.at
Die Texte geben die Meinung der Autoren und nicht unbedingt die des technoboard.at Teams wieder.
Alle fraglichen Inhalte werden auf Anfrage und alle gegen die BoardRegeln verstossenden Einträge automatisch entfernt (sobald sie bemerkt werden).
Kontakt: [email protected]

connected by: