technoboardLogo

Willkommen, Gast ( Anmelden | Registrierung )

> Rick Wade - night of the living Deep (yore-002 / 12")
whatupdoe
Beitrag 21 Sep 2007, 12:31
Beitrag #1

Gruppe: MemberS
Mitglieds-Nr.: 12.447

Label: YORE RECORDS

Artist. Rick Wade

Title: Night of the living Deep

Format: 12" / Digital

Release: OUT NOW

Cat.: YRE-002

(IMG:http://img227.imageshack.us/img227/9241/yore002labelabh2.jpg)

YRE-002 brings you an EP by Detroit's House legend Rick Wade (of Harmonie Park fame), who delivers true deep house cuts in its most authentic form. Wade, who has been producing the slickest Detroit house tunes for ages, sure knows how to game play. All four tracks on the "Night of the living Deep EP" bursting with talent to create the sweetest harmonies you can find, mixed with catchy basslines and an overall strong warm groove that guaranteed will have people sweep the floors, while this is being played. You can't go wrong with this release - forever night, forever deep.

YORE-002 FEEDBACK:

Airplay on Radio: "Ocean Club Radio by Gudrun Gut Eins Live (Raum und Zeit)"

AME: "Great record on that nice new label.mr wade is doing his well know classic Detroit house!"

BABY FORD (I_FACH, PERLON – LO: " yore 12"s - i like both of them mmm disco heaven (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif) they re already in my box "

C Rock: "Shamballa is a burner... 100% DJ-use in my set. hypnotic, moody, tasty, more of this please! C++"

Electronic Beats: "Vaz and Vaccaro are raising the bar pretty high indeed, but so far it's simply more than a pleasure. Actually I felt like a kid, that awaited impatiently another juicy popsicle, when I heard that Detroit's House legend Rick Wade is back with true Deep House cuts in its most authentic form. So I revisited Wade's 'Harmonie Park', stayed of course a little sceptical at first, but got hooked finally, because fortunately nothing has really changed! Still raw and percussive, with warm chords and some touch of Blaxploitation with succinct but soulful vocals, still reminiscent of Disco and always smashing for the infernal deep basslines. This record is right on time for the summer! We need more popsicles… "

Giles Smith (Dj Mag) UK: "Bravo! Excellent start for Yore. "Shamballa" is doing it for me with its to the bone beats, heavy bassline and sweet melody. A feast for real House lovers."

James Flavour (Dirt Crew): "super deep cuts, especially a1 and b1 are dope!"

Jesse Rose (Front Room rec): "always great to hear a new wade record. the quality never fails to be high..."

KRIKOR (Paris): " YORE-002 Ii think on the rick wade is Killer. My favorie track is the boogie with me! Great that you release this now, the releases today are so boring this is relief to my ears "

Laurent Garnier: "i've always been into Rick's music super deepness will definitely go in my box"

Sasse (Mood Music): "nice ep, again the old school flava is strong, gonna play. "

LISTEN: www.yore-records.com

BUY DIGITAL: www.Beatport.com / www.kompakt-mp3.com

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Beiträge in diesem Thema

« Vorhergehendes Thema · CD & VinylTALK · Folgendes Thema »

Bookmark and Share

Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 Besucher lesen dieses Thema (Gäste: 2 | Anonyme Besucher: 0)
0 Mitglieder:

- Vereinfachte Darstellung Aktuelles Datum: 2. June 2024 - 04:01

Copyright 2001 - 2014 technoboard.at
Die Texte geben die Meinung der Autoren und nicht unbedingt die des technoboard.at Teams wieder.
Alle fraglichen Inhalte werden auf Anfrage und alle gegen die BoardRegeln verstossenden Einträge automatisch entfernt (sobald sie bemerkt werden).
Kontakt: [email protected]

connected by: