Hilfe - Suche - Mitglieder - Kalender
Vollansicht: Mark Knight Co Producer Contest
technoboard.at > Producing & DJing > allgemeine Fragen rund ums DJing und Produzieren
Derrick S
Das ist doch auch mal ne feine Sache

ZITAT

I­f ­you’re serious about your music and are into making beats, we’ve got a BIG opportunity for you aspiring producers... Mark Knight& Toolroom Records have teamed up with Beatport, Future Music Magazine & Sonic Academy to launch a fresh and exciting ‘co-production’ competition - the first of its kind.

The idea of the competition is to give up and coming producers the chance to work with one of the industry’s leading artists, launch their music career with the world’s premier dance label and be financially rewarded for their work, receiving 50% of publishing and an equal share of artist sales royalties. Not a bad deal at all. ­­

Mark Knight has upload key parts of the project to Beatport and midi parts to Toolroom’s online store.

Toolroom: Get the midi parts Besuche meine Homepage

• Entrants to finish track, name and upload to Beatport’s SoundCloud by the 15th July.
• No un-cleared samples to be used (full T&C’s relating to music for the competition will be avail on Beatport.com & djmarkknight.com)
• Winning track, as chosen by Toolroom, will be will announced on July 19th and released in physical & digital format as an ‘exclusive track’ on Mark Knight’s forth coming Toolroom Knights CD (out Oct 2010)

Winner receives:

• 50% of publishing & equal share of artist sales royalties
• $200 Beatport voucher
• Focal CMS 40 studio monitors from SCV distribution
• Soundcloud Pro account
• Native Instruments Maschine
• Annual subscription to Sonic Academy & 6 months personal mentoring
• Full PR & marketing campaign to launch their career

Mark comments:

“There seems to be an over saturation of remix competitions at the moment, but these aren’t really proving a spring board for people careers. With myself as a producer and Toolroom as a leading label, we felt we had the vehicle to offer up something innovative and put something back into the development of up and coming artists. The ethos of Toolroom has been one of finding and nurturing new talent - ala Funkagenda and Dave Spoon. We're looking for the stars of the future right now, so this co-production competition makes perfect sense. With the 8 bar loop I’ve provided, I've laid down the backbone of the track with enough scope for interpretation. What I'm looking for is clever use of the parts, creative sound design with any new parts included and a good arrangement. Over to you guys...”

quelle: http://www.toolroomrecords.co.uk/news/arch...th-mark-knight/
Phatline
seh ich das richtig das die midiparts nix kosten?
Derrick S
ZITAT
YOU WILL NOT BE CHARGED FOR THIS TRANSACTION!
Delegoano
wenigstens einer der noch bei Sinnen ist...
Dieses ist eine vereinfachte Darstellung unseres Foreninhaltes. Um die detaillierte Vollansicht mit Formatierung und Bildern zu betrachten, bitte hier klicken.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.