Hilfe - Suche - Mitglieder - Kalender
Vollansicht: Wilsonic Festival
technoboard.at > electronic music > wie war die Party ???
semmel
Find it strange that no-one here on board has opened a Wilsonic Thread, so I do it...

FM4 boat...naja...could have been better..weather ok,a bit windy,but hey a Donau trip for 3 hours what more do you want
but where were the austrians ???

Festival, Hard to put into words really. . Perfect organisation,Fat soundsystems,cheap food&drink (beer 1.50 !!! )
a brilliant crowd that knew what good music is and showed their appreciation for it,oh and a really friendly crowd as well
by the by smile.gif

My Highlights : Friday : Junior Boys,Noze,Dorian Concept,Joker&MC Nomad
Saturday: The Dead Sea,For a Minor Reflection,Jazzanova Live,Disasterradio,Hyperpotamus
Rustie,Henrik Schwarz Live.....

I could describe all these in detail,but I will just say.. FUCKing amazing.. Jazzanova made my Eyes wet wink.gif wow!!!

and Henrik Schwarz with Think twice and Who is He Re-edit...wow,Crowd appreciation to the Max!!!!!

My 1st time there and I will be back cos for me its one of the best things I ever went too

Twin City Liner on the way home was also very,very nice smile.gif

Heres the link to wilsonic homepage and some comments from the artists

http://www.wilsonic.sk/sk/content/view/full/20754

Word of warning..the Slovak schnapps is deadly crazy.gif
PoZenFroZe
Ich hab mit gemacht beim Gewinnspiel aber leider nichts gewonnen, schade hoffentlich nächstes jahr!
hattori
war nur den samstag dort und bin leider erst nach jazzanova gekommen.. henrik schwarz hat die späte anreise dafür wieder kompensiert! hab selten so ein grooviges und tanzbares set gehört, bei dem mit den basslines so sparsam umgegangen wurde biggrin.gif
Dieses ist eine vereinfachte Darstellung unseres Foreninhaltes. Um die detaillierte Vollansicht mit Formatierung und Bildern zu betrachten, bitte hier klicken.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.