Boris Balkan loves melodies, melancholy and nostalgia; mainly influenced by house music, idm, techno or even indie, he tries to capture in his works that certain something.
?El mejunje de la vida? is a consequence of the author?s musical freedom:  ?I Always work experimenting, it will come out as it must. It is not like,-now I?m going to produce a tune like this, another which sounds like that, and one that looks like someone?s other just because I like it..,- music is for having fun and relieveing stress. I should have called it ?That moment in my life?s result?.
The EP contains the original tune, a track full of energy, breaks, melodies and effects that create an incredible atmosphere, and with it, its psy-version, a vision a little more trancy and perhaps less noisy than the previous one.
This 5th reference of Rawmatroid Club is completed with a live version of ?Bankai?. A work that has taken Boris a while to give expression to. Product of ?the almost impossible attempt to experess what you have in your head on the screen ?. A peculiar sonorous 5 minute story narrated in Balkan?s language.

Tracklist:

1. El mejunje de la vida 1.0
  2. El mejunje de la vida 2.0 (psy version)
  3. Bankai (live recorder)
Download EP (320 cbr mp3)

www.rawmatroid.net

View the full article