Hilfe - Suche - Mitglieder - Kalender
Vollansicht: Verlosung: Tobi Neumann´s Secret Sundaze CD
technoboard.at > about technoboard.at > News
Neo
Gemeinsam mit der CmyK Crew verlosen wir im Rahmen des nächsten Club Pompadour am 12.12.2008 ein Exemplar der Secret Sundaze CD mixed by Tobi Neumann

Hier gehts zur Verlosung

Verlosung endet am 11.12.2008

01 Osunlade - My Reflection
02 Sascha Dive - Bdown Variation 7
03 Move D - Quit Quittin
04 Vera and Federico Molinari - It Ain’t Music
05 Filsonik feat. Soni - Here To Stay
06 Mr. Raoul K - Le Cercle Peul
07 Minilogue - Jamaica
08 Kerri Chandler - Pong
09 Nathan Hawkes - Derrick’s Chase’ Vox mix
10 Rhythm and Sound - Ruff Way (Bootleg Version/Burial Mix)
11 Billy Dalessandro - Nitrogen Bass
12 Stimming, H.O.S.H. & Solomun - Radar
13 Ralph Sliwinski - Pox Box (Johnny D remix)
14 Sensitiva - Viola Tricolor
15 Jus Ed - Kick It Up Pt.4
16 Guillaume - Les Gans

After the roaring success of their recent 'secretsundaze Vol.1' double compilation, the club's founders and residents Giles Smith and James Priestley have corralled one of Berlin's coolest cats, Tobi Neumann to mix the second in the series.

'secretsundaze presents Tobi Neumann' is the German DJ and producer's take on the secretsundaze sound – a party which, now in its seventh season, is possibly London's number one underground event. Having hosted DJ sets from Carl Craig, Trevor Jackson, Steve Bug, Âme, Luciano, Ricardo Villalobos and Dan Ghenacia among others, the often open air parties, heady blend of dedicated party people and electric atmosphere are always a tonic to the soul.

Neumann's selection veers from subtle, sun-kissed Afro house (Osunlade'a tremendous, huge 'My Reflection), to the swelling, heart bursting organ vamps of Stimming and H.O.S.H. 'Radar', to Move D's funky mini techno, perfectly capturing the diverse forms of dance that regularly light up secretsundaze.

Neumann is renowned as both DJ and producer, regularly playing Cocoon, Panorama Bar and Fabric, his remixes and engineering for Miss Kittin, Dinky and Ricardo Villalobos already the stuff of legend.

"I like to choose special, timeless tracks for my mixes," Neumann commented. "Tracks which I collect over the year but which are not used from me every weekend in my 'main time' sets so much. I wanted to create a musical home and car-listening proofed mix, which has a flow - my flow and my own idea about groove - just not too fast. I hope that I've chosen a good collection of timeless tracks for my secretsundaze mix, a selection which people will still want to listen to in a couple of years."

Herzlichen Dank an Tobi Neumann
mr.magenta
weiß wer zufällig welche nummer das ist?

tobi neumann love family park 08

bzw auch hier zu hören

tobi neumann @ secret sundaze
Themis
hm denke das is unreleased hats den ganzen sommer durchgehend gespielt

Im Forum von Karotte schreibt Karotte, das der Track von Reboot ist, und wahrscheinlich nicht released wird, wobei man nicht von Track sprechen kann, denke das ist einfach nur ein Vocal
mr.magenta
winterschlussverkaufsliste (€ 7,- statt € 10,-) rennt noch, ein paar wenige plätze sind noch zu haben.

mail mit vollem namen an [email protected]

² themis
danke, beat ist gut und die vocals süper.
mal sehen was herr neumann sagt
Dieses ist eine vereinfachte Darstellung unseres Foreninhaltes. Um die detaillierte Vollansicht mit Formatierung und Bildern zu betrachten, bitte hier klicken.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.