Hilfe - Suche - Mitglieder - Kalender
Vollansicht: Dogs Bollocks is 10
technoboard.at > electronic music > nightlife, feierkultur & konsum
semmel
@ Admin...somwhow I can,t get this in the Events Forum ?? Please move it for me...thankx. Sam

Yes, we have our first 10 years under our belts...what started off as a hobby between myself and Hans Wu in 1997,a place for breaks and D&B between 00.00 & 03.00 has developed into a 8 & a half hour wahnsinn.....I can,t remember how many different DJs have been on the show or have sent us mixes.. I can,t remember the number of times I was moderating drunk

I can,t remember the amount of arguements we ,or rather I, had

with my Co-Workers (sorry guys,I,m older&soberer now)

but I can remember that these 10 years are probably the best 10 years I have had..(not only because of the show)
It has been amazing to see how much music has developed in the last 10 years..Not everything is to be observed with optimism unfortunately,but dats show Bizness innit !!
So,before I get off on a rant...thanks to Hans Wu,DJ Smash,D.Kay,DJ Alive,Sebastian Schlachter & Heinz Reich and of course all the guests...without you guys I wouldnt be where I am today (in the pub) I would never have learnt so much about music,moderating,Pendulum:(is that a good thing?)

we wanted to do a real Dogs Bollocks party with all DJs from the show,this didnt happen unfortunately due to , ahmmmm,bad coordination..hohum !!
But , we will still be celebrating , The nice guys from Beat-It have given me a 3 hour slot on the 20.12.2007..purely D&B.. the plan being that I play D&B tunes from 97 to 07....hmmm,thats a lot of co-ordination for one battered Hippy but I will give it a shot !!

All I need are the guests... "YOU"... normally I don,t beg

but,I want you all to come and,if possible dance ,I want to see an open minded,drunk,out of order,completely full bis es gar nicht mehr geht,screaming mass of nakedness and Male-love out there on the Dance-Floor!! Celebrate the fact that FM4 dogs Bollocks brought you (hopefully) the bollocks

Cheerz to all of you , thanks for all the support throughout the years and a Big >Up to the coming year.. I luv you all
Here the complete line-up

Intoxicated
Body&Soul
Raw-full
Slack Hippy (3hour set)

C.U in ze club mateys...

smile.gif
Dreschflegl
here we go
Dieses ist eine vereinfachte Darstellung unseres Foreninhaltes. Um die detaillierte Vollansicht mit Formatierung und Bildern zu betrachten, bitte hier klicken.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.