Ich bin jetzt mal zu faul das zu übersetzen, da ich gerade erst aus Barcelona komme.

First I was searching the mf barcelona city for that club and when I was at the right adress there was only a club apolo... WTF... ran 3 times around the block, asked a few people for club nitsa, everyone pointed me in another direction. So I went back to that huuuuuge row in front of apolo and happily met a german guy who's living in barcelona now who told me: Nitsa = Apolo *grml*

We were in the row for 40 mins until we got in, Nathan already startet, Vincent Oliver doing crazy ass visuals! They rocked! Nathan rocked! As expected he was doing an album presentation show. The best moment was when the sky was pink started and vincent projected grass and trees onto the background and let the sky turn pink in a crazy way, a-bombs exploding and turning it into all different colors afterwards...

Then Martinez started... typical martinez sound... bored me a little bit. He played re-edits of other tunes the whole set along.
After he finished with his re-edits of extrawelt - soopertrack and slam - this world (wighnomy bros remix) Michael Mayer took over. Started fucking minimal with a few sound problems... Bass, bass, finally a highhat... crowd went crazy wub.gif He played some really groovy tunes with a great build-up in his set.
Sadly I had to leave after one hour into his set because I've had to get up at 9:00am again.