Hilfe - Suche - Mitglieder - Kalender
Vollansicht: 04.12.2004 Vinyl with Lucien Foort
technoboard.at > electronic music > events, clubbings, partytipps & MITFAHRBÖRSE > outside .at
soundfreak
p.s. scheint wieder ähnlich was anzustehn wie damals - summerclosing @ lipa, war eine der besten partys in meiner gesamten partyzeit inlove.gif inlove.gif inlove.gif

hier is der review von damals ---> http://www.technoboard.at/index.php?showtopic=14296
soundfreak
ZITAT
Lucien's comments on his last and first performanve in Lipa:
April 19, 2004

Wow, Wow and again wow. As a jockey you go from place to place and have a great time with the people you meet but this weekend was very special. I've just returned from Ljubljana, Slovenia and I'd recommend it to any clubber as a must see/must experience kind of clubbing destination. From Amsterdam it’s less then 2 hrs. flying so it’s not like you’re travelling for days. The people are extremely open and friendly and know their culture as well as their music… I played a 4 hour stint in Club Lipa and had the full attention of the crowd for every minute of my set. What they didn’t know is that I put a hypnotising potion in their drinks, though.

Anyway, it was nice to feel that well needed positive enthusiasm I’m so missing at other floors of late and thank the Slovenian clubbers for it. Also a big hug goes out to Dule the promoter, for being my new drinking partner (rucola cheese!!!), Maya for her lovely smile and for showing up with the biggest cake I’ve ever seen in my life and Sara for her musical ears and her exquisite driving skills and getting me from and to the airport in roadrunner stylee!!! Still I’m wondering about that mouse we nearly killed…

Till next time.
www.lucienfoort.com

kann ihn nur zu gut verstehn - ich glaub das wird spitzenmässig cool.gif
evt. nimmt doch auch noch der ein und andere ein paar km anreise auf sich wink.gif
whiterussian
Für all diejenigen, die IMMER NOCH NICHT in Slowenien waren ... es ist an der Zeit.

Dort unten (speziell im Club Lipa ... www.lipaclub.com) geht's echt ab. Ohne Scheiß.
KayoZ
sadlike.gif cry.gif notify.gif LUCIEN FOORT !

müssts leider ohne mich auskommen! VIEL SPAß !!!
whiterussian
Keine Ahnung wer Lucien Foort ist, aber wenn's im Lipa was gibt ...
soundfreak
kayoz kennt lucien scho - keine sorge wink.gif
tribalismo
geh den lucien muss man schon kennen !!
den zieh ich mir gerne rein

>>>>

Lucien Foort has developed well over recent years as a producer and DJ. He has a popular progressive & tech house sound that fits well with the likes of John Digweed, Dave Angel or Dave Clarke.

Lucien began djing at the tender age of 14, one Sunday afternoon at a friends house; asked of he liked it, he loved it and progressed from there. Beat Street was the first record Lucien ever bought and he was quickly on his way to spinning some great tunes. Club Carrerra in Rotterdam was the first club Lucien ever played at in 1994, from djing in his hometown to a diary full of dates all around the world.

Lucien is well known for his Dutch Liquid productions, which were favoured by the likes of Carl Cox, whereas his more progressive productions were under the name Funk Function. The Funk Function productions have been repeatedly licensed for many dj mix CDs, such as Sasha, Nick Warren, Dave Seaman and Seb Fontaine. Lucien has also remixed for labels such as Bedrock, Positiva, 3 Beat, Cyber recs and React.

2001 ­ Saw Lucien as a monthly resident for Sheffield based club Gatecrasher. He was selected to play there for his progressive / tech house sound that was a great base for other successful djΉs to take the night onto complete hedonism. 2001 also saw Lucien play the main stage at Dance Valley which is a real honour for and DJ, playing in front of 50,000 out of the 100,000 that attended was as Lucien states ³Awesome². He was also a monthly resident for Dance Valley in Ibiza @ Amnesia playing with the likes of Billy Nasty and Michel De Hey.

Following on from appearing at many festivals / events in 2001, he was again selected to play at 2002Ήs Homelands event while also appeared at GCSSS in the Bedrock arena.

2002 is time for Lucien to be more studio based and also concentrate on developing himself in America. With constant requests from promoters and djΉs informing him of his demand this cannot be ignored. Vinyl in New York booked for this year with legendary club promoter Mike Bindra, Lucien is still excited and inspired by the industry he works in.
whiterussian
Das bezweifle ich auch nicht !!!

Vielleicht könntet ihr mir kurz erzählen, was der Typ so drauf hat... (Lucien Foort - nicht KayoZ)

Lg
whiterussian
aha aha .. Da sag ich danke !!!!!
tribalismo
http://www.lucienfoort.com/ wink.gif
soundfreak
weitere info:

TRANCEGALACTICA PRIVEE!

23.00 - 01.00 Floater
01.00 - 02.30 Ally
02.30 - 04.00 Elyksir
04.00 - ???.?? Krissman

www.trancegalactica.com
soundfreak
ebenso timetable für main floor:

23.00 - 01.30 GAVIO
01.30 - 04.30 LUCIEN FOORT
04.30 - end EDDIE F
whiterussian
Also das wird vielleicht ein Spaß !!!!

btw.:
Weiß jemand vielleicht wann wieder mal etwas cooles in Ambasada Gavioli läuft ??
soundfreak
zur ambasada fällt mir z.z. mla nix ein, wird aba zu silvester sicher wieder die alljährliche feierei geben.
whiterussian
Vielleicht feiere ich heuer Silvester in Ambasada Gavioli

@ heute: Ich denke einen Glühwein im Zentrum von Laibach zu heben, so quasi als Einstimmung zum heutrigen Abend, ist keine schlechte Idee.

Fährt noch wer runter?
Zulu (retired)
ich lass das heute denk ich aus.

mal wieder zeit zu hause was zu unternehmen smile.gif
Gismo
der mann ist dj-händchen mässig der absolute bringer - progressive/tech house der allerfeinsten sorte :-)

seine beste CD: Singularity 02 (check tracklist)

http://www.discogs.com/release/49328

-----------------------------

die letzte CD von ihm (dee phouse): tounge.gif

http://www.amazon.de/exec/obidos/ASIN/B000...5580597-5685358

whiterussian
ZITAT(Zulu @ 4. Dec 2004, 11:42 )
ich lass das heute denk ich aus.

mal wieder zeit zu hause was zu unternehmen smile.gif

Na komm !!! Wird sicher ein Spaß ;-) !!!!

Wäre cool Dich unten zu treffen !!!
Dieses ist eine vereinfachte Darstellung unseres Foreninhaltes. Um die detaillierte Vollansicht mit Formatierung und Bildern zu betrachten, bitte hier klicken.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.