Hilfe - Suche - Mitglieder - Kalender
Vollansicht: 22.10.2004 Orgasmic Overdose with Hifi Princess
technoboard.at > electronic music > events, clubbings, partytipps & MITFAHRBÖRSE > outside .at
Neo
ist eingetragen
rayden
ZITAT(Neo @ 4. Oct 2004, 20:20 )
ist eingetragen

hello!

I'm sorry but I don't understand german language a lot sad.gif
So if you could please write in english that I can answer you smile.gif
rayden
MIKE POTOX
/ ebl.cc / electronic vibes // Austria /

Mike Potox aka Michael Pessl found his love for electronic music in 1996, when he started to live the electronic lifestyle. At the age of 20, in 1999 he began to play records only for himself, with straight underground “Lego” music. Two years later in 2001, he was turned-on to techno music and slid into the Austrian techno dj szene. There, he met Lori J. Ward aka Hifi Princess. With her belief in his talent, she helped push his dj career. In the year 2002, she booked him to play with her at over 19 gigs in foreign countries, such as Croatia, Slovenia, Bosnia, and Czech Republic. He was also able to play along side other great acts such as Surgeon and Miss Yetti.
Through these gigs, he learned much more about the technical side of djing than in ten years playing in Austrian techno clubs. Over the past 5 years he has developed his style of hard funky techno, which he plays full of pleasure in the early morning hours or at the peak of night. At any point in time, it is guarenteed to impress.
missprotexid
ZITAT(rayden @ 19. Oct 2004, 20:44 )
ZITAT(Neo @ 4. Oct 2004, 20:20 )
ist eingetragen

hello!

I'm sorry but I don't understand german language a lot sad.gif
So if you could please write in english that I can answer you smile.gif

only means the party date is registered in the technoboard calender ... music.gif

have a look --> CALENDER
Dieses ist eine vereinfachte Darstellung unseres Foreninhaltes. Um die detaillierte Vollansicht mit Formatierung und Bildern zu betrachten, bitte hier klicken.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.