Hilfe - Suche - Mitglieder - Kalender
Vollansicht: 10.04.2004 Visionight 05
technoboard.at > electronic music > events, clubbings, partytipps & MITFAHRBÖRSE > outside .at
soundfreak
Visionight 05

Lineup:

PRIVEE "T E C H N O" FLOOR:

Inigo Kennedy Asymmetric|London/UK
Vince Watson Bio - Scotland
Nika77 techno.cz|Prague/CZ
Luygi Van Kazumi,Holtzplatten rec.
BECCO fort dust

PRIVEE "SHARKASTIQUE B-Day" FLOOR:

Shark Sharkastique Tunes
Jaka Sharkastique Tunes|Club LIPA
EE.Wek Haus Deluxe Team
Tizziano Altzeti Haus Deluxe Team

Club Lipa
Sp. Pirnice 56
1211 Ljubljana - Šmartno, Slowenien

€ntry:

3500 sit (~ 16€)
3000 sit in presale (~ 14€)
soundfreak
Inigo Kennedy
Vince Watson

kennt die 2 wer ?
sind die gut - mal ganz direkt gefragt ...
soundfreak
hier noch allgemein ein paar infos dazu, besonders Inigo Kennedy soll sehr genial sein cool.gif blush.gif
-----------------------------------

Inigo Kennedy
Born in North London 1972, I was playing with a Fisher Price turntable by the age of 2 and spent the majority of my early years taking anything electronic, computerised or robotic apart - progressively things around me turned into a laboratory.

In my early teens I developed a passion for electronic music - listening to a variety of material from Jean Michel Jarre and Depeche Mode to Howard Jones, I was always less interested in the songs but more interested in the vast arrays of equipment being used to create the music. I had aspirations of one day owning a Yamaha DX7.

During the late 80's I took more than a passing interest in the first wave of hip hop as it developed into a more experimental and electronic format. Mantronix 'Bassline' remains an all time favourite. Inspired by the sound Paul Hardcastle's '19' ,first heard on the Radio One hip hop show and seeming to defy categorisation, there unfolded a period of experimenting with 'tape-dubbing' and cheap guitar effects pedals. More KLIK!

More info about this dj you can find it:
http://www.inigokennedy.com
http://www.discogs.com/artist/Inigo_Kennedy

Vince Watson
- first time in Slovenia / Autobiography
"I started playing keyboards at the age of 7. I studied at music in Secondary school before opening up into electro and Hip Hop in 1987 with Jean Michel Jarre being my guiding influence. I took over the turntables at the school disco and became regular DJ due to the fact I was one of the few people who actually owned dance 12"s. Just as acid house broke out in 88' I started buying electronic music and the scene was set for what was to be my introduction to techno.

"As the 90's began, I slowly built up as much equipment as I could afford to start making the music I had been listening to for a couple of years. I decided to go to Stow College, Glasgow to learn more about the electronics and midi equipment. I graduated with an HNC in Music Technology in 1993 and set about my plans to release records. Two difficult years past, finding myself partying and struggling to buy equipment.

"Finally, in 1995 I decided to send some demos away and see what the reaction would be. 1 week after receiving the demo I had sent him, Dave Angel had offered me a contract with his label Rotation. Overjoyed, I knew it was the start of something I had always dreamt about. The 1st Innovations EP was a good starting point and put me in good stead for things to come.

More KLIK!

http://www.discogs.com/artist/Vince_Watson

Nika 77
is a Prague based DJ. Since her debut public appearance in 1997 she has performed in many famous clubs around:
Czech Republic
Slovakia
Hungary
Germany
Slovenia
Poland
Russia
Croatia
She is one of the leading Czech DJs and her sets are famous across various radio stations and TV shows that specialize in shows specific to the dance scene.

http://espaciodj.com/en/djz/dj/n21
KayoZ
hab inigio kennedy im dom ghört, wenn mich nich alles täuscht,
war glaub ich sogar ne suncity, weiss nimma genau!
auf jeden fall hab ich während seinem set fast nie 2 füß am boden ghabt!
hab nur positive erinnerungen!
soundfreak
ist das WE wer in slowenien dabei ?
salz01
...hmm... es wäre eine Überlegung Wert. Ich schreib dir ins GB oder eine PM
wenn ichs mir genauer überlegt hab. Fährst du fix runter?

Es hängt bei mir nur davon ab wie gut ich unter der Woche mit meinen Matura-Vorbereitungen vorankomme...
soundfreak
100 % confirmed ists noch nicht, aber täte schon sehr gerne wink.gif

p.s. wegen tunnelsperre (was sicher immer noch ist) fahr ich eh fast bei deiner haustür vorbei wink.gif
soundfreak
hier noch der timetable für heute, yeahhh, ich freu mich schon
wieder mal ab nach slovenija

wub.gif inlove.gif wub.gif inlove.gif wub.gif inlove.gif wub.gif

22 - 00 - luigy van
00 - 02 - Nika77
02 - 04 - Inigo Kennedy
04 - 06 - Vince Watson
06 - ?? - Becco
Dieses ist eine vereinfachte Darstellung unseres Foreninhaltes. Um die detaillierte Vollansicht mit Formatierung und Bildern zu betrachten, bitte hier klicken.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.