technoboardLogo

Willkommen, Gast ( Anmelden | Registrierung )

> neues Event eintragen

um ein neues Event einzutragen bitte einen dieser Links verwenden:
eintägiges Event ::: mehrtägiges Event ::: wiederkehrendes Event

Bookmark and Share Reply to this topicStart new topic
> 21.02.2004 Carnival Party W. Terry Lee Brown Jr., Clup Lipa, Ljubljana
soundfreak
Beitrag 6 Feb 2004, 12:00
Beitrag #1

schlittnfohra!

Gruppe: tb admin
Mitglieds-Nr.: 85

Carnival party with TERRY LEE BROWN Jr.

Lineup:

MAIN "CARNIVAL" FLOOR:

TERRY LEE BROWN Jr. Plastic city rec.
SYMANN Synaptic
SYLVAIN Sharkastique Tunes/Explicit Music Radio
VS.
JAKA Resident of club LIPA/Sharkastique Tunes/Explicit Music Radio

Vokalizer:
MC MIKA
Visualisations:
BEAT4PEOPLE

PRIVEE "SYNAPTIC" FLOOR:

VEXX http://www.synapticchill.net
ZERGON http://www.synapticchill.net
WALDEMAR HASZLAKIEWICH http://www.synapticchill.net

Club Lipa
Sp. Pirnice 56
1211 Ljubljana - Šmartno, Slowenien

€ntry:

3000 sit (~ 12€)
2500 sit + Flyer (~10€)
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
soundfreak
Beitrag 6 Feb 2004, 12:04
Beitrag #2

schlittnfohra!

Gruppe: tb admin
Mitglieds-Nr.: 85

TERRY LEE BROWN Jr.
Twenty-seven year old Terry Lee Brown Junior, also known as Norman Feller, started DJing at parties in the German underground techno and house movement back in 1989. His first productions followed soon after with "The Big Deal" breaking Terry into the world of production back in 1993. Immediately Terry's talent was recognized, and he began contributing more tracks to the global underground. Succesful records like "Tales of Mystery" produced together with Tom Wax of AWeX began making waves in the scene. After his civil service he decided to dedicate his life to music and build up a studio of his own. According to Terry, "Music was always one of the most important things in my life so I took the chance to realize this dream." In 1995 he met Alex Plastic who had just founded the Plastic City label for which he first did a remix of Soundcraft's house- classic "The Movement, the Message". In autumn he presented his first release as Terry Lee Brown Junior, the Tribal Nova EP, a multi-faceted, but resolved three track EP. "Tribal Nova" was the percussive trippy house track, "Brother For Real" was a more type of a cool summer-evening track with a touch of jazz, and the third track "Bad House Music" became a pumpin' clubhit. Terry's goal was to never produce one kind of music. He strived to incorporate all of his favorite elements into one cohesive piece of music that was new and innovative. By fusing elements of house, techno, jazz, downtempo, and even drum and bass, Terry began to develop his own distinctive style.When asked about his sound, Terry will say "I am a many sided guy and I am just doing the music how I feel when I am in my studio."

www.discogs.com
www.contact-booking.de
Terry Lee Brown Jr - Unofficial Discography
www.plasticcity.de/

SYMANN
was born in 1979 in Ljubljana. He started with electronic music in 1994 and after years of involvement in techno scene as DJ Ulix, he has decided to start a new era in his musical life. He has initiated Synaptic project in 2001 and is the leading man behind it.
Dj-ing experiences enabled him to add so called "synaptic" music to his repertory of records. He gave himself a new name, Symann, under which he plays, promotes and produces "synaptic" music. He combines science and art through philosophy of living what gives somehow unique approach to his ideas.
His way of synaptic music when dj-ing is in deep dubby minimal, deep house/tech-house style interfering with different experimental electronic and instrumental chillout.
Everything from 130 bpm to down tempo beats what has nice, warm and floating deep sounds. As a producer he creates mainly deep groovy, warm electronic music for dancing or just listening.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
« Vorhergehendes Thema · outside .at · Folgendes Thema »

Bookmark and Share

Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 Besucher lesen dieses Thema (Gäste: 2 | Anonyme Besucher: 0)
0 Mitglieder:

- Vereinfachte Darstellung Aktuelles Datum: 1. May 2024 - 00:39

Copyright 2001 - 2014 technoboard.at
Die Texte geben die Meinung der Autoren und nicht unbedingt die des technoboard.at Teams wieder.
Alle fraglichen Inhalte werden auf Anfrage und alle gegen die BoardRegeln verstossenden Einträge automatisch entfernt (sobald sie bemerkt werden).
Kontakt: [email protected]

connected by: