technoboardLogo

Willkommen, Gast ( Anmelden | Registrierung )

Bookmark and Share Reply to this topicStart new topic
> MIRABILIS 035: CRISTIOR 'LISSOME' w. rmxs is out now!, Big for CATTAENO, GUY J, NICK WARREN,......
Mirabilis record...
Beitrag 9 Aug 2012, 20:01
Beitrag #1

Gruppe: Members
Mitglieds-Nr.: 15.821

MIRABILIS 035: Cristior 'Lissome' w. Lonya & Kobb, Cactus Twisters and Joe Kolbohm remixes

(IMG:http://mirabilisrecords.com/newsletter/ARTWORKS320/mirabilis035artwork320-1.jpg)

:::TRACKLIST:::
1. Original mix
2. Lonya & Kobb remix
3. cactus Twisters remix
4. Joe Kolbohm remix

:::GET YOUR COPY FROM BEATPORT:::
http://www.beatport.com/release/lissome/942902

:::PREVIEW ALL MIXES ON SOUNDCLOUD:::
http://soundcloud.com/mirabilisrecords/set...istior-lissome/

:::PRESS RELEASE:::
Cristior graces us once again with his new single 'Lissome' that shows his techier side. A tasty slice of Detroit-tinged melodic techno, full of warmth, tight percussion, stabby chords and a low bass that brings that injects some depth to it.
We called in some friends and respected producers to do the remix work on this!
First there are Lonya and Kobb who strip things back a little while adding a deeper vibe to their remix, but still keeping the rolling feel of the original!
Cactus Twisters dive into mysterious and moody vibes of hypnotic techno and combined with the original elements turn out a tottaly different but very effective rework!
Lastly Joe Kolbohm delivers a fusion of techno and progressive and spices all up with more melodic synth lines and a potent bass line to go along with the crisp bits.
Overall a pack full of different shades of today's fine electronic music!

:::FULL FEEDBACK LIST:::

HERNAN CATTANEO: Really cool remix from Lonya & Kobb.

GUY J: Lonya & Kobb and Cactus twisters remix are great , thnx good luck !

NICK WARREN: Lonya and Kobb mix is excellent

CID INC: Excelent pack, all mixes will get plays for sure.

KASSEY VOORN: Cactus Twisters my fav, thanks

MITCH ALEXANDER: outstanding release guys, all these are amazing, has to be the best Mirabilis yet! Well done!

RYAN LUCIANO: Great Release! I like all of the tracks on this release but Lonya & Kobb's remix is my pick! I will support
Cactus Twisters & Joe's mixes too Thanks for sending!

RANDALL JONES: Nice release! Great deep, spacey beats. Lonya&Kobb is my favorite mix but also really like Joe Kolbohm mix as well. Will play both these in my sets worldwide...

MISS NINE: Lonya & kobb mix

RODSKEEZ: Lonya & Kobb Mix for me. Thanks!

FRAN VON VIE: Lonya & Kobb remix it's my fav, Cactus Twisters is very nice too.

GAVYN MYTCHEL: Will support the Lonya & Kobb remix, all mixes are very good!!

ADAM ROBERTS: Loving Cristior - Lissome (Original mix)

ANDERSON NOISE: downloading thanks

BEN CODA: Tunes sounding great, orig is my fav!

SONIC UNION: Cool pack yet again guys! will definitely drop! Thanks!

DAVID F: Difficult to choose as each remix has a unique appeal but for me Lonya & Kobb have that hypnotic groove
bassline that makes you nod your head with those softer melodic stabs that keep some of the warmth from the original.

KENNETH THOMAS: Lonya remix will work in some sets, thanks!

DARIN EPSILON: Good remix work here by Lonya & Kobb!

HANS TAVERA: Lonya & Kobb remix

PENA: orig and cactus! thx )

KRISTINA SKY: supporting

SILINDER: super package, love the Twisters, Lonya & Kobb remix also, thanks (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

NEIL BROWNE: Great EP, Cactus Twisters & Joe Kolbohm for me are big!

PETE MCCHARTY: very nice (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

PAUL ALEXANDER: Nice groover

PETER MCGILL: Great remix from Joe

COLOR RAY: Cactus Twisters and Lonya&kobb remix for me!

HERNAN SERANO: Downloading right now

ARJUN AVINASH: All the remixes are great! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

OMID 16B NOURIZADEH: downloading for Omid 16B will get back to you if he likes thanks for the music

MARTIN GARCIA: Downloading. Thanks

TONY BOVE (T-LECTUAL): Lonya & Kobb mix is my fav

DANIEL MEHES: productions from Lonya, Kobb, Cactus Twisters are very great remixes, good deep techno vibes! thanks

PLASTICLOUNGE: magic release!

MARK J: all mixes great... will support for sure in my next parties etc...

MATT BLACK: Liking the deeper Lonya and Kobb remix but also like the more melodic Joe Kolbohm remix as well, cant
decide between these two!

ANDY NEWLAND: very classy ep - hard to pick a favourite between the cactus twisters and Joe's remix

KIERAN KROHN (VERVE): Cactus twisters have created a hypnotic gem here, really digging this! Thanks guys.

MANCHINI: Ace release! Lonya & Kobb bomb!

MAKROSTORUNG: Joe Kolbohm and the Cactus Twisters made a excellent job!!!

TODD BURNS: Thanks.

EMMA: Love original so much!

SERGIO MATINA: Downloading... thanks!!!

STEFAN BAUER: Lonya & Kobb's Version is amazing! Original is very cool too! awesome package!

BRENDON COLLINS (SUMMER): Cactus Twister's remix is my choice, but really liking the whole release as well

D-PHRAG: Digging Lonya & Kobb remix, nice one!!! Joe Kolbohm did a great oldskool proggy piece as well.

NIK FERAL: Awesome release, digging the original & Joe Kolbohm remix!

FEODOR ALLRIGHT & ELENA MECHTA: Will test Lonya & Kobb rmx. Thank you for the promo!

TIM BENJAMIN: great release! def will play Joe Kolbohm's remix , thanks a lot!

CALIN MARIAN: Cool pack guys, will check out for Tunnel FM (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wink.gif)

ANDI DURRANT: downloading

PRAVEEN ACHARY: Lots of deepness with subtle power in 'Lonya & Kobb Remix', wicked lazy groove on Cactus Twisters remix. Both plus the original are great!

SASHA LE MONNIER: Nice original here but for me it has to be the Lonya & Kobb remix and also the Cactus Twisters remix, thanks

NEIL MOORE: supporting

:::FOLLOW US:::
http://www.mirabilisrecords.com
http://www.facebook.com/mirabilisrecords
twitter.com/Mirabilisrecs
http://www.beatport.com/label/mirabilis-records/13203
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
« Vorhergehendes Thema · electronic music · Folgendes Thema »

Bookmark and Share

Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 Besucher lesen dieses Thema (Gäste: 2 | Anonyme Besucher: 0)
0 Mitglieder:

- Vereinfachte Darstellung Aktuelles Datum: 28. April 2024 - 22:58

Copyright 2001 - 2014 technoboard.at
Die Texte geben die Meinung der Autoren und nicht unbedingt die des technoboard.at Teams wieder.
Alle fraglichen Inhalte werden auf Anfrage und alle gegen die BoardRegeln verstossenden Einträge automatisch entfernt (sobald sie bemerkt werden).
Kontakt: [email protected]

connected by: