technoboardLogo

Willkommen, Gast ( Anmelden | Registrierung )

> neues Event eintragen

um ein neues Event einzutragen bitte einen dieser Links verwenden:
eintägiges Event ::: mehrtägiges Event ::: wiederkehrendes Event

Bookmark and Share Reply to this topicStart new topic
> 31.12.2011 Maschinenfest, Olympiaworld (Olympiastadion), Innsbruck
Kalendereintrag

Maschinenfest (öffentliches Ereignis)

Datum des Ereignisses: 31. 12. 2011 (Einmaliges Ereignis)
Maschinenfest
LineUP Live:

The Delta ( Nachtstrom Schallplatten / D.Drum rec. / Wonkavator Rec. / Blue Room released ) Germany

I.CNTRlive ( I.CNTRL Rec. ) Austria

DJs:

Virgil Enzinger ( A )

4 a.m. pd ( I )

Patrick di Stefano ( I )

Visuals:

VJ Dawei ( I )

Specials/Infos From Hamburg The Delta is back and ready to play. Time to down rulers and dump the rules about how to create, consume and categorize dance music. Since the Delta started a decade ago, it has been on a mission. The Delta enriched its sound by incorporating innovative technologies to provide truly experimental and innovative soundscapes, ranging from industrial techno through to groovy breakbeats and cinematic soundtracks.
As boundaries between musical genres became blurred the act established itself as having a 'no barriers' approach and encouraged diversity. Its style makes a link between the many different electronic music genres that have emerged through the last decade.

The Delta live act can be presented as one of the pioneers in electronic music since the nineties and still perpetuate its leadership in 2000, perfectly dangerous and able to blow your mind at will. Responsible for massive dance-anthems as “ Thing “ ( D.DRUM REC.. ), “ As I could walk on the ceiling “ ( BLUE ROOM RELEASED ), “ Send in send Back “ ( D.DRUM REC. ), “ Overpressure “ ( WONKAVATOR REC. ),
“ Vitamin “ ( NACHTSTROM SCHALLPLATTEN ) The Delta has become a force to be reckoned with over the years, with extensive touring & legendary quadrophonic live shows it became the touchstone of 'high-end electronics'.

I.CNTRLive are Virgil Enzinger & Roland Abel from Salzburg.

Virgil Enzinger is an outstanding Techno Producer, Live Act and DJ. He is widely regarded as the Austria's export hit No.1 when it comes to dark, industrial techno in absolute perfection. Virgil's music carries a distinctive mark and he has irresistibly drawn the attention of the audience in clubs and on festivals such as NATURE ONE (Frankfurt), DEFQON 1 (Amsterdam), TRESOR (Berlin), MISS LIBERTINE (Melbourne), FABRIK (Madrid), U60311 (Frankfurt), FORSAGE (Kiev) etc.
Virgil has worked with artists such as Chris Liebing, The Advent, Submerge , Eric Sneo, Xavier Morel (VX project), Sutter Cane, and many more. He has released his music on labels like CLR, KOMBINATION RESEARCH, NACHTSTROM, CODEWORKS, PLANET RYTHM, NAKED LUNCH, MASTER OF DISASTER, GEMNI RECS., DRIVING FORCES, etc. Virgil has done numerous remixes for Ken Ishii, Sven Wittekind, Bas Mooy, Tom Hades, Brian Sanhaji, Submerge, Glenn Wilson and many others. His tracks, mixes and remixes are standard repertoire on radio shows such as Dave Clarke's WHITE NOISE or Dr. Hoffmann's BLINDSPOT.
Roland Abel, label manager and head of Virgil Enzinger's I.CNTRL and U.CNTRL, has worked for over 10 years together with Virgil in the field of electronic music. According to his slogan "The machines must always work" Roland since the beginning of 2011 is shaping the joint project "I.CNTRLive", the live showcase between the two leading dark techno artists in the scene. Numerous live performances in Austria and Germany since 1999 and to top it all the world premiere of I.CNTRLive at KAZANTIP Z19 2011 are ample reference for his skills, to inspire the crowd with mechanical-industrial techno sounds and mixes.

Once again, the I.CNTRLive performance between Roland Abel and Virgil Enzinger on New Year's Eve 2011 will become a highlight of the Austrian party season, which can already now be called without anticipation a groundbreaking development for the dark techno genre in the coming year.
Entry
Styles techno, tech-house, trance, progressive
Location Olympiaworld
Olympiastrasse 10
6020 Innsbruck
Distance um die Entfernung zu berechnen bitte Postleitzahl in deinem Profil eingeben
Routenplaner Größere Kartenansicht/Routenplaner
Flyer
sonstiges
Zurück
« Vorhergehendes Thema · Salzburg, Tirol, Vorarlberg · Folgendes Thema »

Bookmark and Share

Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 Besucher lesen dieses Thema (Gäste: 2 | Anonyme Besucher: 0)
0 Mitglieder:

- Vereinfachte Darstellung Aktuelles Datum: 27. April 2024 - 21:10

Copyright 2001 - 2014 technoboard.at
Die Texte geben die Meinung der Autoren und nicht unbedingt die des technoboard.at Teams wieder.
Alle fraglichen Inhalte werden auf Anfrage und alle gegen die BoardRegeln verstossenden Einträge automatisch entfernt (sobald sie bemerkt werden).
Kontakt: [email protected]

connected by: