technoboardLogo

Willkommen, Gast ( Anmelden | Registrierung )

> neues Event eintragen

um ein neues Event einzutragen bitte einen dieser Links verwenden:
eintägiges Event ::: mehrtägiges Event ::: wiederkehrendes Event

Bookmark and Share Reply to this topicStart new topic
> 9.-12.7.2009 EXIT FESTIVAL 10th ANNIVERSARY, Novi Sad, Serbien
Kalendereintrag

EXIT FESTIVAL 10th ANNIVERSARY (öffentliches Ereignis)

Datum des Ereignisses: 9. 7. 2009 endet 12-July 09 (Länger andauerndes Ereignis)
EXIT FESTIVAL 10th ANNIVERSARY
LineUP tba
Specials/Infos tba
Entry tba
Styles
Location Petrovardin Fortress

21000 Novi Sad
Distance um die Entfernung zu berechnen bitte Postleitzahl in deinem Profil eingeben
Routenplaner Größere Kartenansicht/Routenplaner
Flyer
sonstiges EXIT FESTIVAL 10th ANNIVERSARY
PETROVARADIN FORTRESS
NOVI SAD, SERBIA
9th - 12th JULY 2008
www.exitfest.org

EXIT is gearing up to celebrate the festival’s 10th Anniversary in July and with a staggering array of artists across 25 stages, this will be the mother of all birthday celebrations. As one of the most highly regarded festivals in Europe, EXIT has captured the imagination of festival goers worldwide with its unique 18th Century fortress location and electrifying atmosphere. Are you ready?!
The EXIT festival is an incredibly unique experience, celebrating music, life, freedom and friendship with like minded party people from around the world. Over 600 performances will take place on 25 stages connected by cobbled streets, ramparts and tunnels - a walk through the mystical fortress is like a trip through a magical wonderland. The Dance Arena is regarded by many as the best in Europe, if not the planet, and the experience of dancing with 20,000 people as the sun rises over the fortress walls is truly mind blowing.

Renowned for its diverse and adventurous line ups, EXIT encompasses all genres of music from rock to rap, classical to chill, dance to drum & bass and electronic to experimental.

Highlights from the past 10 years include; Basement Jaxx, Beastie Boys, Billy Idol, Carl Cox, Cypress Hill, Danny Tenaglia, Darren Emerson, Finlay Quaye, Franz Ferdinand, Fatboy Slim, Goldfrapp, Goldie, Iggy and the Stooges, Kosheen, LTJ Bukem, Morrissey, Massive Attack, Moloko, Neneh Cherry, Peaches, Pet Shop Boys,The Prodigy, Robert Plant, Roni Size, Snoop Dogg, Scissor Sisters, Tricky, Underworld, White Stripes, Wu Tang Clan and many more...
Launched 10 years ago as a student initiated protest against the communist Milosevic regime, EXIT has proved that music is a universal language that can connect and bring people together to make the world a better place. EXIT is truly an amazing experience that has captured the heart of festival goers worldwide and although it gets bigger each year, the sentiment and unique vibe remains the same. The 10th birthday will be no exception!

Click the link below to see pictures from EXIT 08;
http://media.getpermission.co.uk/exit08/

TICKETS ONSALE NOW!
EXIT & eTickets.to deliver the best value festival ticket this side of the moon, with fast entry through their own entrance at the festival.

4 day festival passes are priced at £72 + a small booking fee (the same prive as last year!) and are available direct from the EXIT website and lastminute.com

Camping is available from 6th - 15th July and camping passes are prices at £14 + a small booking fee.

To secure yours log onto one of the following sites;
http://etickets.to/exit/
www.exitfest.org
www.lastminute.com

SELECTION OF COMMENTS FROM ARTISTS AT EXIT 2008
"Exit was one of the best festivals I’ve done in a long time and one of the best crowds too!" Paul Weller

“It was fucking brilliant - cool, was a great festival!” Primal Scream

“Exit is special, it keeps art and community alive.” The Gossip

"Exit must go on and grow like all the good things in Eastern Europe. I had a superblast playing and an epic afterparty! Sign us up for the next 10 years!" Gogol Bordello
“The Hives loved The EXIT festival. Beautiful surroundings and all for a good cause. The Hives love good causes. Excellent food and a damn fine weather to top it all off. Our first time in Serbia too. Enjoyed the hell out of it. Take it easy The Hives!” The Hives

“I’m so glad I’ve seen the Exit Festival. It is not just a festival, it is a truly unique all night celebration. The crowd were great fun. I’m looking forward to coming back many more times” The Streets
"The Exit Festival is a vibration of peace, unity, love and having fun through music of the world and the Serbian people who are humans of one world family, who have invited other humans of the world to come to Serbia to feel the vibe of the people. All power to the people" Afrika Bambaataa

“I really felt that I connected with the EXIT crowd, and they enjoyed it as much as I did!” Axwell
"We played shows in Derbia before and therefore know the enthusiastic crowds there a lot of positive energy, but playing in front of 20.000 people is really something special.the setting inside the fortress is phenomenal. EXIT is for sure one of the most exiting festivals in Europe.” Booka Shade

"Exit was held in one of the most interesting venues I have ever played in. Along with being incredibly busy, the vibe in the place was electric. Bringing together a very diverse crowd from across the world and under a unified banner of truly innovative music from a dizzying array of genres, Exit is already on course to rival some of the top music festivals of the world." – Dubfire / Deep Dish
“Probably the best festival in the world!!!!! Bring me back again next year!!!!!!” DJ Hype

"One of the best festivals of the year! A fantastic and knowledgeable crowd" Roni Size
“It’s been a long time waiting to perform at the Exit Festival and it was well worth the wait. Great venue and of course an amazing crowd.” Sharam / Deep Dish

I really enjoyed my stay at the Exit Festival, being very impressed of the perfect organisation and the enthiusiastic crowd - I had a great time there! Definitely one of the best festivals I played! Sven Väth

“Exit Festival for me is one of, or should I say the best festival in Europe! I had a great time there and for me it was one of the best gigs in my summer 2008. I hope I can return soon. All my love and best wishes to all the EXIT people and to all Serbians. What a beautiful country and an outstanding festival!” Tom Novy
Zurück
« Vorhergehendes Thema · outside .at · Folgendes Thema »

Bookmark and Share

Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 Besucher lesen dieses Thema (Gäste: 2 | Anonyme Besucher: 0)
0 Mitglieder:

- Vereinfachte Darstellung Aktuelles Datum: 6. May 2024 - 03:37

Copyright 2001 - 2014 technoboard.at
Die Texte geben die Meinung der Autoren und nicht unbedingt die des technoboard.at Teams wieder.
Alle fraglichen Inhalte werden auf Anfrage und alle gegen die BoardRegeln verstossenden Einträge automatisch entfernt (sobald sie bemerkt werden).
Kontakt: [email protected]

connected by: