technoboardLogo

Willkommen, Gast ( Anmelden | Registrierung )

> neues Event eintragen

um ein neues Event einzutragen bitte einen dieser Links verwenden:
eintägiges Event ::: mehrtägiges Event ::: wiederkehrendes Event

Bookmark and Share Reply to this topicStart new topic
> 22.5.2007 WoodShock 2007, IZ AVTOCESTE (AC RING Ljubljana),
Kalendereintrag

WoodShock 2007 (öffentliches Ereignis)

Datum des Ereignisses: 30. 6. 2007 (Einmaliges Ereignis)
WoodShock 2007
LineUP Hard Ass Techno Field
DJ Rush (Kne' Deep, High Octane), Chicago, USA
Misa Salacova (Kne' Deep, Apokalypsa), Brno, CZE
Bernd Issac & Electron Mike (Kne'Deep, Kiddaz), Vienna, AUT
Lukas (Nerven, Stereo 70), Sao Paulo, BRA
Daniel Gloomy (C.A.R., Beast Music), Ljubljana, SI
Flis (djflis.com), Maribor, SI

Sharkastique Yard
Alter Ego aka Roman Flügel (Klang, Magnet), Frankfurt, GER
Sylvain (Sharkastique) Ljubljana, SI
Rene Russo (Boogalo) Zagreb, CRO
Shark (Sharkastique) Ljubljana, SI
Jaka (Sharkastique) Ljubljana, SI
Alex Long (e.crs) Ljubljana, SI
Jackie (Fun Factory) Ljubljana, SI
Specials/Infos [i]TYPE[/i]
Open Air Festival
[i]LOCATION[/i]
Ljubljana – Šmartno - ex FORESTECH
[i]DURATION[/i]
21:00 – 07:00
[i]EXTRAS[/i]
Sound by Martin Audio
LASER SHOW

[i]!!! NOTE !!![/i]
In case of heavy rain WoodShock 2007 will be held in Factory, Ljubljana
Entry 20€ / predprodaja || 25€ / na dan dogodka
Styles Hardtechno, House
Location IZ AVTOCESTE (AC RING Ljubljana)

Distance um die Entfernung zu berechnen bitte Postleitzahl in deinem Profil eingeben
Routenplaner Größere Kartenansicht/Routenplaner
Flyer

sonstiges DJ RUSH
(Kne' Deep, High Octane), Chicago, USA

" Wacky, Off the wall, amusing, entertaining and BIZZARE CHARACTOR....
Yes thats me......... Isaiah Major Know As..... Major Rush aka Dj. Rush, Russian Roulette......
It's rare to find a DJ in these days so amusing and entertaining.
The number 5 must be the big mans lucky number, because after 5 stronge years of great success, rush still put smiles on many faces around europe, from East to west, North to South.

Thoughout my Career, i've heard many people say, Hard energy will never last and this style is just a hype with no feelings..... Ha Ha Ha BUT THEN THERE'S RUSH..
Stomping through Club Land, entertaining people with his crazy way of life and diverse styles of music, from Hard Energy, Disco, house, 60's to whatever makes him feel good, turning all this into one big melting pot of Hard dance.

Rush has Conquered so many areas during his career, from Small to big clubs, many festivals, such as SMS, NATURE ONE, SUMMER SAFARI, MONEGROS and AWAKENINGS just to name a few, to having his own festival MYSTERY WONDERLAND with his manager Tina and friends.

So what else can the big man do, he has open doors for many new artist and showed the world that Hard Energy can also be entertaining, (when in the right dj's hands) YEAH I SAID IT DAMNIT....
To some people, Rush is a star on stage, entertainer, mind blowing killing Machine, speaker beater, bass cranker, but deep down inside The Major is a NORMAL person just like the people who attends his event, thats why he sings and make songs that appeals to everyday life, Songs that people can sing to, dance to laugh along with, such as I love you, Mutha fucking bass, freaks on Hubbard, Get on up, Bass Control and many others...

Many producers love to Hate the Big man, but what they need to understand Rush has open doors for their music to be heard all over the world and much respect should be giving...
YEAH I SAID IT DAMNIT..

Many artist and producer's grow up in this business in different ways. Some suffer from failure (because of searching fame, money, or being the top number 1 Entertainer), while Rush continue to grow, because of keeping a Straight mind, focusing on enjoying what makes him happy and just keeping it real and natural.
If you happen to make money, while doing what you love, then make the money, but don't let it make you.. If you score fame from what you love, then keep it real and respect others, if you become on top (the number 1 entertainer) remember where you come from and how you got there. All this in mind what brought Rush to help other artist to reach their goal.
To name a few Paul Langely, Pet Duo, Dj Bold, and many others who had produce on the Major's lable Kne' Deep rec. or work the decks along side him..

Rush also interlock his fans minds with a FRIGHTENING, CHILLING, BRUTALLY, and INTENSE live act, No holds bars, (that means 100% live, no pre- recorded act on a lap top, dat, ect...) he's on stage with a load of machines, a mic, disturbing outfit for your eyes, and a back drop full of beautiful dancers..
From his birth place Chicago to, Germany, Belgium, Austria, Netherlands, Czech, Hungary, Japan, UK, and many more He has stomped his way into their world and once there, Nothing and I mean nothing is ever the same.

MISA SALACOVA
(Kne' Deep, Apokalypsa), Brno, CZE

Influenced by events such as apokalypsa, orion hall, bassblaster, etc. Which she had been actively visiting for several years, she had the feeling that she could express her relationship to music in a way other than just through dance. At that time due to her work she was also visiting london where in the same way as at parties in the czech republic she felt a strong yearning to not just participate in a passive way and dance was nowhere near enough for her now. After returning home she told two djs from liberec about her feelings and thanks to them she had her first opportunity to see what it's like to play an important part at a dance party – i.e. to stand behind the record player. She immediately enjoyed these first opportunities so much that she decided to devote as much of her free time as possible to djing, although thanks to her success as a model she didn't have that much free time.

There then followed work with the naif club in prague where she met local djs and had the chance to rehearse and then play. At this time she also joined the depo9 booking agency which in the eyes of the public placed her among reserve djs, such as lucaso, uwa, teddy b. Etc.

She made her first official appearance at her twentieth birthday party on 22nd november 2002 in the naif club in prague. Thanks to the unexpected success she had there she was offered a regular weekly spot at the naif club. And so a new residents' night was started up under the name fashion djs. This was then followed by various other offers to perform which enabled her to gain new experiences, to see the reaction from the public and to improve her mixing technique more and more.

In 2003, by which time she already had not only club events but also larger hall parties, radio performances, etc. Under her belt, she began to vary house records with various other styles and gradually created her own typical sound which includes primarily retrobootlegs with an ingredient of electro sound. Michaela was now receiving more and more attention from the media, she appeared on the front cover of rave magazine and inside there was a four-page interview with her. Also the most popular and widely distributed magazine, xmag, was also very positive in its comments about the great advances she had made in her mixing technique and choice of records. In this same year she also parted with her first booking agency, depo9, and began to free herself from the house pigeonhole in order to develop her own authentic style of music, containing elements of electro, typical vocals, hard beat and even guitar samples. She received another major offer from the organisers of one of the most popular hall events in the czech republic, apokalypsa in brno, where she headlined the second retro stage and along with the legendary dj, jerry, she also mixed the official cd compilation, of which 5000 copies were made and given as a present to most of the people at this event. At present she is filling up her djing calendar by playing all over the czech republic, slovakia, as well as also performing in other foreign countries. Thanks to her enthusiasm she is also learning how to produce her own work and is finally being able to realise her own musical ideas and concepts.

The magazine xmag issued her cd. In summer 2004 she played in a most of open-air festivals in czech republic.In july 2004 she became the resident dj of party Apokalypsa.

BERND ISSAC & ELECTRON MIKE
(Kne'Deep, Kiddaz), Vienna, AUT

ElectronMike vs. Bernd Isaac, hard groovy party-techno - Austrias best known techno DJ battle! Since years both young guys apply as Austro-Techno Sign and play on every event in Austria and across the border. More and more as global player on their way, they score with their productions, which are going to be regularly released on labels like Killaz Records Berlin. Their sound is individual and different but above all it represents the Technobomb at the latest since the Master of techno "DJ Rush" interviewed the guys in december on his homepage and told them that the Support set in the hungarian Eventhall impressed him so much!! Techno music will not only be played here, but also transferred to the party people with body and soul, the community will enjoy electronmike vs. bernd isaac.

ALTER EGO aka ROMAN FLUEGEL
(Klang, Magnet), Frankfurt, GER

Am Anfang das große Zitat. Der Refrain aus dem Stück "Eight Miles High", erschienen auf dem dritten Album der Byrds, "5th Dimension". Vielleicht ist für Roman Flügel die numerische Kombination einen Song mit einer 8 im Titel auf einem Album mit einer 5 im Titel zu veröffentlichen - genug Anreiz gewesen, sich diese Sache etwas genauer anzuschauen.
Wir kennen ja seine eigene Vorliebe, mit Zahlen zu hantieren (remember Ro 70 oder Roman IV). Die Byrds sind aber auch eine pophistorische Referenz, die auf andere Weise genügend Anschluss-möglichkeiten bietet, um sich mehr als einen wirklich coolen Projektnamen von einem ihrer besten Stücke zu leihen.
Denn das Interessante an den Byrds ist ja, dass man aus ihnen auch heute noch nicht schlau wird. Da klingeln zwar die zwölfsaitigen Rickenbacker, da betört der kunstvoll arrangierte mehrstimmige Gesang, da schocken einem aber genauso die Abgründe psychedelisch aufgefüllter Noise-Löcher und die enervierend lange gehaltene Betonung eines rockenden 4/4-Takts. Diese undurchsichtige Kombination divergierender Stilelemente, an denen doch immer eine bestimmte Handschrift abzulesen ist - mag sie noch so oft überschrieben worden sein, - könnte für Roman Flügel der eigentliche Anlass gewesen sein, sich mittels "Eight Miles High" in diesen, sagen wir ruhig mal, spirituellen Rahmen zu stellen und unter diesem Namen sein derzeitiges wichtigstes Soloprojekt (gemessen an Existenzdauer und Plattenanzahl) weiterzuverfolgen.
Zurück
Andros
Beitrag 22 May 2007, 14:23
Beitrag #1

Hundling!

Gruppe: tb-Support
Mitglieds-Nr.: 2.778

hoppala das event is am 30.6. ?! steht irgendwie falsch da?!

und hier noch der anreiseplan:

(IMG:http://img522.imageshack.us/img522/731/woodshockzemljevidaz5.jpg)
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
« Vorhergehendes Thema · outside .at · Folgendes Thema »

Bookmark and Share

Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 Besucher lesen dieses Thema (Gäste: 2 | Anonyme Besucher: 0)
0 Mitglieder:

- Vereinfachte Darstellung Aktuelles Datum: 19. May 2024 - 04:35

Copyright 2001 - 2014 technoboard.at
Die Texte geben die Meinung der Autoren und nicht unbedingt die des technoboard.at Teams wieder.
Alle fraglichen Inhalte werden auf Anfrage und alle gegen die BoardRegeln verstossenden Einträge automatisch entfernt (sobald sie bemerkt werden).
Kontakt: [email protected]

connected by: