technoboardLogo

Willkommen, Gast ( Anmelden | Registrierung )

Bookmark and Share Reply to this topicStart new topic
> [FOEM] mfm04 :: J-chot - The Scene Is Not Down With Me
TB-team
Beitrag 30 Apr 2007, 17:26
Beitrag #1

der sheriff

Gruppe: tb te@m
Mitglieds-Nr.: 148

(IMG:http://www.memoryformat.net/music/mfm04/mfm04250.jpg) “May I ask you a question, friend? If you were to die tonight, would you be prepared to stand before your creator? That’s a tough question for certain, but there’s someone
who can help you answer that question with a confident “Yes!”. Allow me to introduce my best friend, J-chot. J-chot entered this world as a helpless human baby, just like you
and me. He’s known joy and happiness as well as sorrow and loss, so he understands what you’re going through. J-chot is waiting patiently at the door of your
ears, ready for the day you’ll except his EP “The Scene is Not Down with Me” and experience breakcore to the fullest. Remember, J-chot’s EP is a free gift; there’s nothing you and I could do to earn it. The only thing J-chot requests of you in return for this priceless gift is your simple obedience in buying a t-shirt for 14 US dollars, shipping included. Accept J-chot’s free EP “The Scene is Not Down with Me” right now and make today the beginning of your new life in breakcore, and remember to share the good
new of J-chot with your loved ones.

P.S. John’s working on a bad-ass house album next!”

visit memoryformat.net and download this breakcore treat.

Tracklist:

01 - Famous Quotes & Videoclips
02 - Dude Seriously WTF
03 - The Scene Is Not Down With Me
04 - ADHD ODB & The Devil
05 - Cops Never Shut Down My Raves Because They Know My Music Will Drive Everyone Off

link to zip file: download
38mb / 20:20 / 256kbps

ps: note that from now on our url will be www.memoryformat.net, not .com (it makes more sense since we’re not a commercial company… yet!)

View the full article
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
« Vorhergehendes Thema · Network News · Folgendes Thema »

Bookmark and Share

Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 Besucher lesen dieses Thema (Gäste: 2 | Anonyme Besucher: 0)
0 Mitglieder:

- Vereinfachte Darstellung Aktuelles Datum: 6. May 2024 - 13:08

Copyright 2001 - 2014 technoboard.at
Die Texte geben die Meinung der Autoren und nicht unbedingt die des technoboard.at Teams wieder.
Alle fraglichen Inhalte werden auf Anfrage und alle gegen die BoardRegeln verstossenden Einträge automatisch entfernt (sobald sie bemerkt werden).
Kontakt: [email protected]

connected by: