technoboardLogo

Willkommen, Gast ( Anmelden | Registrierung )

Bookmark and Share Reply to this topicStart new topic
> clubbed Up from the UK !
Clubbed Up
Beitrag 18 Jan 2005, 16:29
Beitrag #1

Gruppe: MemberS
Mitglieds-Nr.: 5.391

Hiya,

Firstly I must apologise for writing to you in English, but my language skills are appalling (even though I studied it at school!) My name is Ian Redfern and I work under the alias of Reds in the UK. I am the co-host of Clubbed Up radio (both local licence and internet streamed) which is concerned with the Hard Dance movement, incorporating Hard House / Trance / NRG and Techno. Along with this I am also a funky house DJ and hold a number of residencies playing both styles of music, along with running the DJ/Promotions agency section of Clubbed Up.

We are currently looking to spread the Clubbed Up name even further and have a number of dates lined up with some BIG club names (Sundissential, Goodgreef, Storm, Heat Uk to name but a few). We really want to spread the name out into Europe too and this is where we are hoping you can assist us.

I will be visiting Austria - a place called Neukirchen (sp)? in March / April and am trying to secure a few DJing dates. It has been decided by myself and Danny (the second director of Clubbed Up) that in an attempt to spread the brand we will offer for these events to be non chargeable to yourselves (i.e we will write off our normal booking/admin fees) meaning you are getting a FREE guest DJ for your night. In return all we ask is that the Clubbed Up information is printed on your flyers and we can bring a couple of Clubbed Up banners to hang up at your night.

For information about myself and Clubbed Up in general please visit the website:

www.clubbedup.co.uk

If you can help in any way please get in touch [email protected]

I will have a car avaliable to me so will be able to travel (ithin reason) to any dates I secure.

Apologies if this is in the wrong section too! But this seemed to be the relevate one
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
soundfreak
Beitrag 18 Jan 2005, 16:32
Beitrag #2

schlittnfohra!

Gruppe: tb admin
Mitglieds-Nr.: 85

one posting/topic is enough (IMG:http://www.technoboard.at/style_emoticons/default/wink.gif)

+Quote Post
Clubbed Up
Beitrag 18 Jan 2005, 16:48
Beitrag #3

sorry bud, as I said my language skills are poor so I couldn't tell which was the best section to post in - I assume th eadmin will sort out the ones posted incorrectly

+Quote Post
KayoZ
Beitrag 18 Jan 2005, 18:46
Beitrag #4

.::1|1,4|2|2,8|4|5,6|8|11::.

Gruppe: tb-Support
Mitglieds-Nr.: 2.460

i couldn't find any link to sets of you clubbed up ones...
could you post a link - so i can download your sound ?
i'm sorry but i can't stream audio at the moment - so i have to get a download link for listening pleasure!
if you could be so kind...

thx, regards

+Quote Post
Clubbed Up
Beitrag 19 Jan 2005, 12:37
Beitrag #5

We're still waiting for our web designer to put the links up!

If you want I could mail you a CD - I assume your interested in the Hard Dance one (racetraxx/neonate/stay up forever/giant and dwarf/subsonix etc...), not the funky house

+Quote Post
KayoZ
Beitrag 19 Jan 2005, 13:16
Beitrag #6

.::1|1,4|2|2,8|4|5,6|8|11::.

Gruppe: tb-Support
Mitglieds-Nr.: 2.460

i will listen through some releases of those labels...
afterwards i can tell you if i like it or not!

+Quote Post
Clubbed Up
Beitrag 19 Jan 2005, 15:16
Beitrag #7

Thanks -

Could you suggest any nightclubs / promoters in the Tirol I should try and contact?

+Quote Post
soundfreak
Beitrag 19 Jan 2005, 15:36
Beitrag #8

schlittnfohra!

Gruppe: tb admin
Mitglieds-Nr.: 85

try pm, mail to user "gitz" --> http://www.technoboard.at/index.php?showuser=526

+Quote Post
« Vorhergehendes Thema · electronic music · Folgendes Thema »

Bookmark and Share

Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 Besucher lesen dieses Thema (Gäste: 2 | Anonyme Besucher: 0)
0 Mitglieder:

- Vereinfachte Darstellung Aktuelles Datum: 23. April 2024 - 17:41

Copyright 2001 - 2014 technoboard.at
Die Texte geben die Meinung der Autoren und nicht unbedingt die des technoboard.at Teams wieder.
Alle fraglichen Inhalte werden auf Anfrage und alle gegen die BoardRegeln verstossenden Einträge automatisch entfernt (sobald sie bemerkt werden).
Kontakt: [email protected]

connected by: