technoboardLogo

Willkommen, Gast ( Anmelden | Registrierung )

> neues Event eintragen

um ein neues Event einzutragen bitte einen dieser Links verwenden:
eintägiges Event ::: mehrtägiges Event ::: wiederkehrendes Event

4 Seiten V   1 2 3 > »   
Bookmark and Share Reply to this topicStart new topic
> 14.12.2007 CmyK pres. Club Pompadour with Sebo K (Mobilee), Camera Club, Wien
Kalendereintrag

CmyK pres. Club Pompadour with Sebo K (Mobilee) (öffentliches Ereignis)

Datum des Ereignisses: 14. 12. 2007 (Einmaliges Ereignis)
CmyK pres. Club Pompadour with Sebo K (Mobilee)
LineUP club:
Sebo K (Mobilee / Berlin)
Claudio Ricci (Movimiento)
Philipp Blecha (CmyK, Movimiento)

cafe tralala:

Maeximillian TM (EislerStudio.at)
Thomas Grün (CmyK, Movimiento)
Specials/Infos - Gewinnspiel (siehe unten)
- http://www.myspace.com/clubpompadour
- http://www.myspace.com/djsebok
- http://www.magnet-booking.de/
- start: 22:00
- Claudio Ricci´s & Baron´s Birtday Bash
-
Entry tba
Styles
Location Camera Club
Neubaugasse 2
1070 Wien
Distance um die Entfernung zu berechnen bitte Postleitzahl in deinem Profil eingeben
Routenplaner Größere Kartenansicht/Routenplaner
Flyer

sonstiges Gewinnspiel:

2 x 2 Karten

Claudio Ricci - stille Wasser sind tief mix

In einem beliebten Weihnachtslied rieselt nicht nur der Schnee leise, in der zweiten Zeile wird es auch in den Herzen warm. Wer sich im kalten Dezember nach etwas Wärme sehnt ist am 14. Dezember bei der nächsten Ausgabe bestens aufgehoben! Mit Sebo K konnte einer der wenigen mitteleuropäischen Djs verpflichtet werden, der eiskalt berechnete Klicker-Klacker-Sounds im Schnee vergräbt und sich lieber warmen Chords und flockigen Beats widmet.

In der europäischen Technometropole Berlin ist er somit nahezu ein Einzelstück. Einflüsse aus dem klassischen Detroit- und Chicago-Sound prägen nicht nur seine Produktionen auf Sonar Kollektiv, Get Physical oder Mobilee (welches er gemeinsam mit Anja Schneider betreibt), sondern auch seine genialen DJ-Sets. Dass dieser außergewöhnliche Mix aus House und Detroit Techno dennoch mehr als genug Drive für jeden Tanzboden inne hat zeigt nicht zuletzt seine aktuelle Mix-CD „Back Up“. Neben alten Hasen wie Kerri Chandler und Larry Heard finden sich darauf auch aktuelle, europäische Produzenten wie Âme und Efdemin. Insgesamt ergibt sich daraus ein Mix, der von der ersten bis zur letzten Minute überzeugt und bereits Vorfreude auf den nächsten Club Pompadour aufkommen lässt.

Unterstützt wird der Star des Abends wie gewohnt von den Cmyk-Residents Philipp Blecha und Thomas Grün sowie deren Movimiento-Weggefährten Claudio Ricci und Maeximilian TM vom Eislerstudio. Somit ist der kommende Club Pompadour inmitten des vorweihnachtlichen Konsumwahnsinns definitiv die beste Möglichkeit, zu tatsächlicher Besinnung zu kommen oder einfach nochmal die Sau rauszulassen.

Weihnachtlich glänzet der Wald – freue dich, der nächste Club Pompadour kommt bald!
Zurück
mr.magenta
Beitrag 12 Nov 2007, 18:42
Beitrag #1

Hardcoreposter

Gruppe: Members
Mitglieds-Nr.: 11.457

Schon mal zur Einstimmung:

Sebo K @ Below, Birmingham

Sebo K @ Sonar 07, rooftop Mobilee Party
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
saftpackerl
Beitrag 12 Nov 2007, 19:02
Beitrag #2

swing 65 %

Mitglieds-Nr.: 7.266

this is too hot !!!! i must say

wunderbare bookings, echt!

+Quote Post
Mr T.
Beitrag 12 Nov 2007, 19:07
Beitrag #3

I pity the fool

Mitglieds-Nr.: 11.673

FIX! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/thumbs-up.gif)

+Quote Post
mr.magenta
Beitrag 12 Nov 2007, 19:08
Beitrag #4

Hardcoreposter

ZITAT(saftpackerl @ 12 Nov 2007, 19:02 ) *
this is too hot !!!! i must say

wunderbare bookings, echt!

Danke für das Lob (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

+Quote Post
Neo
Beitrag 13 Nov 2007, 18:10
Beitrag #5

schnuffi

Gruppe: tb te@m
Mitglieds-Nr.: 237

Gewinnspiel:

2 x 2 Karten

+Quote Post
phils good
Beitrag 13 Nov 2007, 18:28
Beitrag #6

in ♡ with ♬♪♫

Gruppe: tb-Support
Mitglieds-Nr.: 1.838

>>> Resident Advisor Podcast - Sebo K ... n/a but still worth a look

+Quote Post
Neo
Beitrag 13 Nov 2007, 19:06
Beitrag #7

schnuffi

und hier kann man sich das ganze teil auch checken

ra 055 sebo k

ganz dickes ding, dieser podcast

+Quote Post
mr.magenta
Beitrag 16 Nov 2007, 12:54
Beitrag #8

Hardcoreposter

Die Mobilee Roof Top Party mit Sebo K war anscheinend das Highlight während des Sonar´s 2007.
Wer nicht dort war (vermutlich keiner von uns (IMG:style_emoticons/default/closedeyes.gif) ) sollte sich auf alle Fälle den Ron Fitzgerald "Houseisafeeling" Blog durchlesen und sich die Videos ansehen.

House is a feeling - mobilee roof top party

(IMG:http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1091/569675678_fbe9d3d074.jpg)

Anyone who has been to lots of clubs, and especially those who DJ, will know just how much nights can vary. Sometimes the DJ is bad. Sometimes the venue is wrong. Sometimes the crowd just aren’t right, or the soundsystem is crap. Plenty of the time all of these factors are the problem.

So as a techno fan you always have this utopian ideal of the perfect party, the one where people go wild to records that aren’t even well known, where everyone who is there fully wants to be there and knows exactly what music they’re there to hear. And this weekend, on the roof of the Hotel Silken in Barcelona, Mobilee and Spectral made a rather good attempt at putting on that perfect party.

After getting your hands stamped (with cultlike Mobilee logos) you got the lift up to the tenth floor of the hotel, a sort of rooftop terrace with a tiny swimming pool. The view over Barcelona was considerably more beautiful than the view of filthy walls you usually get in clubs, and as soon as we got in Sebo K was taking over from Pitchfork columnist Phil Sherburne (Phil was DJing, not writing!).

He played for the next 3 or 4 hours, to a crowd that seemed to be 99 per cent producers or label owners. It was a little weird as a lowly journalist, meeting people in the lift and saying “yes I write about records” and then asking what they do and hearing “I am Pan-Pot!” in response. But that was the nature of the atmosphere there. I reckon if someone had bombed that rooftop, that would have been the end of good house and techno.

That in itself is no cause for a good party though, I mean, some of the more hardcore readers might wince at the idea of an “industry event”. But the (merited) revulsion towards that sort of thing comes from bad product launches with B-list celebs, later discussed by some airhead, not Sebo K playing records by DJ Koze, Lazy Fat People, Polder etc on a sunbaked roof in Barcelona for 4 hours.

In fact, if anything, the crowd made the event, with people really partying and cheering records that aren’t earbleeding anthems. Of course earbleeding anthems are great too, but when you go clubbing in Dublin all your life, you’re used to the tempo and tone of the music on a night sharply going up and then peaking for the end of the club at 3.

As for the crowd, I probably didn’t recognise half of the producers or DJs anyhow. I like to think I know a lot of records but I don’t think I’d recognise Steve Bug in a crowd, nor do I really mind too much about who is who. Most of these guys are utterly faceless afterall when you’re deciding which arrangement of repetitive beats to buy and play.

I did see people carrying a lot of weird merchandise, perhaps designed to make clear their association with a label. I honestly can’t say I need to own a Stil Vor Talent granny shopping bag though!

One of the really great things about the day was just seeing the music in its natural habitat. I play minimal house or techno a lot of the time in a radio studio in Merrion Square (Dublin), and occasionally in clubs (but never quite as deep stuff there, just wouldn’t work here, so I veer towards techno). In the radio studio there’s never anyone there and you never are sure how many are listening.

It’s a real labour of love a lot of the time and you kind of have to have faith in the sounds themselves, and in their popularity abroad and elsewhere. Because of this it was really nice to see the music I like perfectly contextualised at such an atmospheric daytime event.

At a party like this you get to see the music working in ways you haven’t seen before, but you always instinctively imagined were the ways in which it worked. I suspect anyone living far away from the minimal epicentre would feel this way too.

(You all know this one, but if you don’t it’s Claude Vonstroke-Whose Afraid of Detroit, possibly one of the remixes, on Dirtybird)

Perhaps this power in places and environments that are different to the traditional club space is a reason why minimal or German house music has become so popular around Europe, because these sort of parties can happen every week there. The vibe of this minimal house over long periods of time is really potent and cumulative.

Sebo K’s set was very well paced and enjoyable. He started off with short mixes and really allowed tracks to breathe for the first few hours, building a really good atmosphere with no real pressure to get people dancing. Then as the sun began to set he cranked things up ever so slightly, and towards the end dropped the likes of “Sideleaps”, and surprisingly enough DJ Koze’s “Don’t Feed The Cat”. At this stage people were starting to really dance and cheer, it all seemed so natural, not to me, but the people there probably go to parties like this every week, and it was nice to enter that world.

I can remember seeing someone on Sebo K’s Myspace refer to him as “Sebo the Pimp” recently, and at the time I thought that this was a weird description. But having seen him play I can now concede what should have been obvious, that whoever said that knows him a lot better than I do! I think the videos here illustrate the “pimp factor” anyhow.

Sebo K playing The Viewers-Blank Images (Lazy Fat People Mix)-Audiomatique, to a really cool atmosphere.

Going back to the people, anyone I spoke to was really friendly (though it’s possible they were high! I don’t think so though). It was nice to finally meet Phil Sherburne after years of reading his stuff online in publications and on messageboards. He said “you’re the guy who tells everyone on ILM to fuck off when I want to!”.

I also met plenty of the RA crew (stay tuned for some Ronan/Resident Advisor news as promised, very soon). And I met Jeremy Caulfield of Dumb Unit in the lift at one stage, he was a really friendly guy and gave me some records. That was cool, though I had a lot of trouble getting them back to Dublin! I still haven’t checked if they’re warped yet, but if not you can expect to hear them on the show soon.

I think I met Will Saul of Simple/Aus briefly, and he seemed a very nice guy. However it wasn’t just minimal house people who were at this party. If you’ve got a keen eye you may be able to spot (in one of the videos) a distinctly non-minimal artist who was responsible for one of the biggest crossover dance debuts of the last few years. He seems to be enjoying himself too, perhaps looking for ideas for his next album! Can you see him? Keep trying!

If that guy being there isn’t odd enough, then rumour of the day is that Woody Allen was on Phil Sherburne’s guestlist for this party. Now that really would have been ridiculous! Or would it?

(IMG:http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1328/575357669_6505f28197.jpg)

+Quote Post
mr.magenta
Beitrag 19 Nov 2007, 15:09
Beitrag #9

Hardcoreposter

Kann mal wer von den Admins so nett sein und das Sebo K Bild mit der Flyer VS austauschen?
Danke!

Danke auch an den Mr. oO° (IMG:style_emoticons/default/cool.gif)
Angehängte Datei(en)
Angehängte Datei  cp_dez_front.jpg ( 86.87KB ) Anzahl der Downloads: 4

+Quote Post
Neo
Beitrag 19 Nov 2007, 15:23
Beitrag #10

schnuffi

lieber pinky

da muß leider der dungeon keeper einschreiten, ich kann da auch nichts machen!

+Quote Post
Ron Doe
Beitrag 19 Nov 2007, 16:11
Beitrag #11

progressive - was ist das?

Mitglieds-Nr.: 673

immer wieder eine freude eure bookings zu lesen... geiler act

+Quote Post
mr.yellow
Beitrag 19 Nov 2007, 16:31
Beitrag #12

Mitglieds-Nr.: 11.601

ZITAT(Ron Doe @ 19 Nov 2007, 16:11 ) *
immer wieder eine freude eure bookings zu lesen... geiler act

dankeschön, freut uns natürlich, wenn euch unsere Partys mit den Acts zusagen.

+Quote Post
-roland-
Beitrag 19 Nov 2007, 17:35
Beitrag #13

Hardcoreposter

Mitglieds-Nr.: 10.903

der oberhammer!!! kann mich den vorrednern nur anschließen.. spitzen bookings und die atmosphäre bzw. stimmung in der camera is auch immer top man fühlt sich richtig wohl.. bitte weiter so..!

+Quote Post
mr.magenta
Beitrag 20 Nov 2007, 14:31
Beitrag #14

Hardcoreposter

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/wub.gif)

Danke auch von meiner Seite, wir machen weiter, versprochen.

+Quote Post
mr.magenta
Beitrag 21 Nov 2007, 12:53
Beitrag #15

Hardcoreposter

Diesmal wirds auch wieder eine Cd Verlosung geben auf Technoboard und Play.fm.
Back up Vol 1 heißt das gute Teil und wurde natürlich von Sebo gemixt!

Tracklist & Cover:
(IMG:http://www.laut.de/bilder/lautstark/artikel/cdreview/15497/cover_160x160.jpg)

Kerri Chandler – Digital Love Affair
Sascha Dive – Deep In Rythym
John Daly – Do It
Efdemin – Just A Track
Jimpster – Seventh Wave
Ray Valioso – Get The Strings?
Larry Heard – The Sun Can’t Compare
Gummihz – Isolate Sebo K Remix
Minilogue – Elephant'S Parade
Kevin Gorman – Black & White Alex Under Remix
Pier Bucci – Hay Consuelo Samim Remix
Marco Resmann – Gouache
Ferrer & Sydenham – Timbuktu Âme Main Mix

+Quote Post
mr.magenta
Beitrag 22 Nov 2007, 12:46
Beitrag #16

Hardcoreposter

Hier nun das Pressetexterl, auch diesmal geht der Dank an die Kebab Connection Türkis Wien

In einem beliebten Weihnachtslied rieselt nicht nur der Schnee leise, in der zweiten Zeile wird es auch in den Herzen warm. Wer sich im kalten Dezember nach etwas Wärme sehnt ist am 14. Dezember bei der nächsten Ausgabe bestens aufgehoben! Mit Sebo K konnte einer der wenigen mitteleuropäischen Djs verpflichtet werden, der eiskalt berechnete Klicker-Klacker-Sounds im Schnee vergräbt und sich lieber warmen Chords und flockigen Beats widmet.

In der europäischen Technometropole Berlin ist er somit nahezu ein Einzelstück. Einflüsse aus dem klassischen Detroit- und Chicago-Sound prägen nicht nur seine Produktionen auf Sonar Kollektiv, Get Physical oder Mobilee (welches er gemeinsam mit Anja Schneider betreibt), sondern auch seine genialen DJ-Sets. Dass dieser außergewöhnliche Mix aus House und Detroit Techno dennoch mehr als genug Drive für jeden Tanzboden inne hat zeigt nicht zuletzt seine aktuelle Mix-CD „Back Up“. Neben alten Hasen wie Kerri Chandler und Larry Heard finden sich darauf auch aktuelle, europäische Produzenten wie Âme und Efdemin. Insgesamt ergibt sich daraus ein Mix, der von der ersten bis zur letzten Minute überzeugt und bereits Vorfreude auf den nächsten Club Pompadour aufkommen lässt.

Unterstützt wird der Star des Abends wie gewohnt von den Cmyk-Residents Philipp Blecha und Thomas Grün sowie deren Movimiento-Weggefährten Claudio Ricci und Maeximilian TM vom Eislerstudio. Somit ist der kommende Club Pompadour inmitten des vorweihnachtlichen Konsumwahnsinns definitiv die beste Möglichkeit, zu tatsächlicher Besinnung zu kommen oder einfach nochmal die Sau rauszulassen.

Weihnachtlich glänzet der Wald – freue dich, der nächste Club Pompadour kommt bald!

Der Beitrag wurde von mr.magenta bearbeitet: 22 Nov 2007, 12:48

+Quote Post
Baronesse
Beitrag 22 Nov 2007, 12:51
Beitrag #17

Mitglieds-Nr.: 11.961

Bin auch fix dabei, weil das wird wieder ganz arg werden! Incl. einem 25sten Geburtstag (IMG:style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif)
Die Party wird sicher wieder länger dauern, ich trau ich wetten (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wink.gif)

La Baronesse

+Quote Post
mr.magenta
Beitrag 22 Nov 2007, 12:55
Beitrag #18

Hardcoreposter

Hui, stimmt.
Le Baron, feiert an diesem Abend seinen 25 er.
Wir freuen uns natürlich das wir an diesem Abend gleich 2 Prominente Geburtstagskinder begrüßen dürfen (IMG:style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif)

+Quote Post
Baronesse
Beitrag 22 Nov 2007, 12:57
Beitrag #19

Mitglieds-Nr.: 11.961

wer is denn der 2. Promi?

+Quote Post
mr.magenta
Beitrag 22 Nov 2007, 12:58
Beitrag #20

Hardcoreposter

Wirf mal einen Blick in die Specials/Infos.

+Quote Post
« Vorhergehendes Thema · Wien · Folgendes Thema »

Bookmark and Share

4 Seiten V   1 2 3 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 Besucher lesen dieses Thema (Gäste: 2 | Anonyme Besucher: 0)
0 Mitglieder:

- Vereinfachte Darstellung Aktuelles Datum: 25. April 2024 - 04:10

Copyright 2001 - 2014 technoboard.at
Die Texte geben die Meinung der Autoren und nicht unbedingt die des technoboard.at Teams wieder.
Alle fraglichen Inhalte werden auf Anfrage und alle gegen die BoardRegeln verstossenden Einträge automatisch entfernt (sobald sie bemerkt werden).
Kontakt: [email protected]

connected by: