technoboardLogo

Willkommen, Gast ( Anmelden | Registrierung )

Bookmark and Share Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Mirabilis 001- out now! support from Sanchez, Warren, Haji, Wister
Mirabilis record...
Beitrag 4 Jun 2009, 08:10
Beitrag #1

Gruppe: Members
Mitglieds-Nr.: 15.821

(IMG:http://www.mirabilisrecords.com/newsletter/flyer_m_02.jpg)

OUT NOW!

BUY THE DIGITAL RELEASE HERE:
https://www.beatport.com/en-US/html/content/release/detail/174120/Tell%20Me

PRESS:

The first release on Mirabilis records comes from label head honchos Alex & Filip. With releases on labels like Big Love, Restart, Suesse, System and What Happens plus remixes for heavyweights like Mark Trophy, Warren Clarke, and Autophase under their belt Alex & Filip will be well know to many and are a name to watch in 2009 for sure!
Here Alex & Filip delivers something special and what is in their opinion their best work to date. Tell Me has a Balearic feel with crisp beats, a big bassline, a hooky melody and warm pads and features the vocal talents of Alec Sun Drae (Toolroom, Limbo, DSR). The guys also deliver a more peak time dub with a rolling bassline and a heavier groove.
On remix duties are the fast rising UK talents Autophase (Global Underground, Curfew) who deliver a proper big room mix while Jay Cox (Suesse, Polydor, Pop Pop) provides two mixes, both with his trademark throbbing bassline to go along with the rolling groove.

FEEDBACKS:

EELKE KLEIJN: Jay Cox dub for me! Too bad the original dub isn't just the original without vocals, 3/5

NICK WARREN: Autophase mix is frolicsome as is the original dub and jays dub also works very well, 5/5

BEHROUZ: the Dub and Jay Cox dub, will play them, 3/5

SARAH MAIN: frolicsome! 3/5

ROGER SANCHEZ: I will test! 4/5

ZIGMUND SLEZAK: Like the autophase mix best, 3/5

PETE GOODING: Not really doing much for me, 2/5

BELOCCA: I like the original, thanx! 4/5

EDDY GOOD: Like it! 3/5

MARC LEAF: Jay Cox mixes rock! 4/5

FILTHY RICH: Not really my bag but sure it will do well, 2/5

MATT DAREY: Good for Matt Darey's Nocturnal radio show, 3/5

MARK (ANJUNABEATS): Tell me Dub is top! 4/5

LEAMA: The Autophase dub mix is great and reminds me of the old tangerine dream track - love on a real treains,, and the original is a Lovely record,,, summer is coming Yayyyyyyy. 5/5

JODY WISTERNOFF: Like it, good job mate.

SEAMUS HAJI: Sounds frolicsome to me.

RENE AMESZ: Not for me, 1/5

TIM DAVISON: Nice groove to Jay's mix, will play. 3/5

George Delkos (Audiotherapy, Curfew) - Great stuff love the dub!

DAVE WHELAN: Great track! 3/5

PHIL FAV: Will test! 3/5

MARK BROWN: 4/5

STEVE PARRY: nice original track. dub is better for my dj sets 3/5

DAVE SPOON: 3/5

M.O.D.E.: Autophase dub is frolicsome! 3/5

MARK FANCIULLI: Great parts in this track, but the vocal doesn't really work, sit well in this track. 3/5

DJ PAULETTE: Deep - not really my thing. pleasant enough track but has no appeal to me club wise. 2/5

STEVE GRANT (Juice Fm): Superb release , something for everyone in here Will be giving full support. 5/5

OMIB 16B: Like the dub nice breakdown ...touching on the surface of trance without its predictable nature ...will support! 4/5

PETER GELDERBLOM: Hi, thanks for sending me this. Love the original ... will play this in my sets.

MARCO G (Audiotherapy, LMR): Love the Jay Cox Remix Support on this one!

SEBASTIAN DAVIDSON: Tasty release! Original is fave here, although not something I would play out, because of the vocals...BUT i feel Ibiza and a videoclip in here! :-)

TIM RICHARDS (Signature Sounds, Curfew): Thank you for the tunes, the Autopahse boy come through for me personally

GOLD RYAN (CR2, Big Love): Thx for the tracks!Like the original of tell me! nice summer tune!

MARTIN THOMPSON (Noir Music A&R): Hey Guys,Thanks for the promo.Nice package with different mixes.But it's a little to proggy for me. Cheers!

DIMITRI DE WITT (Tiesto's manager): Good release!

MIKE HIRATZKA: Nice one Alex, I like the dub and the Jay Cox dub (don't really play too many vocals...)Solid production, particularly on the dub. Great summertime vibe, nice mix of

prog and techno sounds with just enough melody to lift the whole track. Will support for sure, thanks! 4/5

KOSMAS EPSILON: hello,dubs are lovely, will play

MATTEO ESSE (Analog Peolple In A Digital World): Thanks for the promo. This is a well produced vocal deep house tune!

JUHA NIKKUMA (Virgin Street Radio Show): Love the Dub and Autophase mixes. Have included the Autophase on my radioshow and played it out. Great reactions. 4/5

ALDRIN (Zouk, SIngapore): Thanks for this. Jay Cox dub for me. Nice deep groove.

RICKY RYAN: Love the vocal mix of the song! A dub edit would be even better!

DIBBY DOUGHERTY (Dyami, Baroque): Autophase Dub and the Dub of the original mix are both nice, will play and support these!

BELTEK (LMR, Armada, Rising): I realy like the original. Very nice track!

MAT BLACK: Thanks a lot for the promo, had already been playing the Autophase dub but out of these mixes i like the Jay Cox dubs, really nice grooves on both!

Thanx for the support!

MIRABILIS RECORDS
http://www.mirabilisrecords.com

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
« Vorhergehendes Thema · CD & VinylTALK · Folgendes Thema »

Bookmark and Share

Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 Besucher lesen dieses Thema (Gäste: 2 | Anonyme Besucher: 0)
0 Mitglieder:

- Vereinfachte Darstellung Aktuelles Datum: 25. April 2024 - 05:43

Copyright 2001 - 2014 technoboard.at
Die Texte geben die Meinung der Autoren und nicht unbedingt die des technoboard.at Teams wieder.
Alle fraglichen Inhalte werden auf Anfrage und alle gegen die BoardRegeln verstossenden Einträge automatisch entfernt (sobald sie bemerkt werden).
Kontakt: [email protected]

connected by: