technoboardLogo

Willkommen, Gast ( Anmelden | Registrierung )

> neues Event eintragen

um ein neues Event einzutragen bitte einen dieser Links verwenden:
eintägiges Event ::: mehrtägiges Event ::: wiederkehrendes Event

> 08.04.2005 Ostklub pres. by ProjectEast!, Ostklub, Wien
Kalendereintrag

Ostklub pres.by ProjectEast!/W (öffentliches Ereignis)

Datum des Ereignisses: 8. 4. 2005 (Einmaliges Ereignis)
Ostklub pres. by ProjectEast!
LineUP Mike Polarny + Hory (pOmpOn/projecteast.biz/PL)
live vocals by Maria Sadowska (PL)
simonlebon
Specials/Infos - Gewinnspiel (siehe unten)
Entry € 5,-
Styles Breaks, Electro, Minimal, House, Disco
Location Ostklub
Schwarzenbergplatz/Schwindgasse 1
1040 Wien
Distance um die Entfernung zu berechnen bitte Postleitzahl in deinem Profil eingeben
Routenplaner Größere Kartenansicht/Routenplaner
Flyer
sonstiges Gewinnspiel:

2 x 2 Karten

Mike Polarny:

Music is the greatest gift I get from life. I make love to it in beds, cars, trains, I fiddle with it at the parties.
I love sharing it with others, but I will not let anyone take it away from me.

I remember the inexpressible joy of getting my first monotonic cassette player and the first tapes recorded of the radio. My best childhood investment was a stereophonic tape player with detachable loudspeakers.
Right after the arrival of capitalism in Poland I bought my first compact disc. "Probe" gave me a multiple psychic orgasm.

I did not realize then, that I want my future to be connected to music. The moment of enlightenment came in 2000 when I first put my hands on the decks.

I visualized my goals from the very beginning, I was ambitious, I learned quickly.
The effects were soon to be seen. Soon I started playing clubs, then I appeared on the radio, and after a couple of months I came second in a contest for young Polish DJ's. Thanks to this success I played my sets in best clubs in Poland.
Consequently I played in Berlin and Barcelona. Both cities had a great musical influence on me.

Electro style seemed to be my thing, and it is still to be heard in my sets.
When travelling through Europe I try to experience foreign musical cultures. I visit clubs and parties, and dig through records in German, Dutch, French, Spanish, Austrian and Slovak record stores.

I try not to limit myself in any way. I play music I love, and I don't really care, whether others like it or not.
My sets are created spontaneously, as I enjoy building up the tension and I try to avoid monotony as hard as I can. I let the crowd relish deep sounds, flowing ambience, vibrating bass, wicked tracks and minimalist vocals.

I want every year to be a step forward.
In the middle of 2002 I created pOmpOn tEAm. Together with Hory we try to reach people, who appreciate fresh sounds. And though our country does not embrace it, we try to be against the grain.

I love to play for people with open minds, who are anxious to experience new things and are ready caress music, the way we do... smile.gif

References:

Artists:
Heiko MSO (Playhouse/Klang/Ongaku/DE), Chicken Lips (UK), Mark Moore (S-Express/UK), Tschamba Fii (GROM/Ladomat/DE), Spacid (Radius/BE), Ivan Smagghe (Blackstrobe), Gerhard (NL), Fake Sam (UK), Nak (ChandraSound/ES), Alex Under (CMYK/ES), Victor Lopez (ES), Dole&Kom (BCC/DE), Jacek Sienkiewicz (Cocoon/PL) and many more...

Places:
Germany - Suite15 (Regensburg), Geburtstagsklub (Berlin)

Spain - Mixercinema 02 (Madrid), Ampliate (Madrid), Radio Dance FM 98.4 (Madrid), Gusto (Barcelona)

Austria - La Boum de Luxe (Radio FM4), Flex (Vienna), WUK (Vienna), Roxy (Vienna), Couchclub (Innsbruck), and more...

Slovakia - Pohoda Festival 2003, Spojka (Bratislava), Club 22 (Piestany)
the Netherlands - Cafe Coltrane (Leeuwarden)

Poland - Radiostacja, Warsaw (Jazzgot, Labo, Klatka, Muza, Piekarnia, Pruderia, Punkt, Trasa, W5), Cracow (Mute, Prozak, Miasto Krakoff), Metro (Białystok), Sfinks (Sopot), Olsztyn (Rewers, Boomtown), ŁÃ³dź (Jazzga, Soda Bar), Poznań (Eskulap, Kukabara, Subway, Zez), Taras (Szczecin), Harlem (Zielona Góra), NRD (Toruń), Sonobar (Bydgoszcz), and more...

Events:
Smirnoff Experience, Instytut Energetyki

Organisations:

pOmpOn tEAm - founder
ProjectEast - co-founder
GrooveControl - collaboration

Hory:

Hory loves listening to music using his headphones when he's alone with the sounds.
However he used to bring a rucksack full of tapes to share his favourite music with other people at home parties.

He began to learn the art of mixing in 1999 in Italy.
He took his first djing steps in Czternastka and made his debut in Warsaw club Piekarnia.
He has played at the Radiostation and in the majority of Warsaw clubs.
In 2001 he took part in International DJ Expo in Atlantic City.

Hory always plays the music full of positive energy and original sounds.
He derives a lot of pleasure from spinning in smaller venues for selective audience.
During his dj sets most frequently you will listen to jazzy, click, deep and electrohouse.

Maria Sadowska:

Born 27th June 1976 in Warsaw, Poland.

1989 - participated in the World Children Music Festival in Nagoya, Japan.
At the age of13 she hosted a TV show for Polish National Television: Rainbow Music Box, for one and a half years.

1990 - released her first album "Forest Tale" recorded at the age of 14.

1991 - won the Grand Prix for the Bulgaria International Children Song Competition. At the age of 15 she hosted her own radio program in Polish: Radio For You.

1992 - short recital at the Sopot International Festival in Poland.

1994 - released her second album "Tomorrow" recorded at the age of18.

1996 - Graduated in piano class from the High Music School named by Frederick Chopin in Warsaw. Participated in the Euro Eco Meeting Festival playing as a support act before Coolio.

1997 - Moved to Los Angeles where she recorded two albums: "Crazy" and "Lucky Star". Both albums released in Japan by EMI in 1998.

1998 - graduated from the Academy of Film in Warsaw.

1999 - began a 4 year course in Film Directing at the Polish National Film, Theatre and Television School in Lodz.

2000 - 2002 Performed with her own band MARJAZZ touring in jazz clubs around Poland and appearing as MC with popular Polish DJs.

2003 - Five songs featured on DJ album "Envee and Innocent Sorcerors" released by EMI Poland.

2004 - released her latest solo album "Marysia Sadowska" with Sony Music Poland. She composed, produced and arranged the album which is a mix of famous Polish poetry lyrics combined with pop, Jazz and club music.

2004 - relesed remix "Find Our love" (Innocent Sorcerors rework) of Slope (sonar kollektiv rec.)

2004- relesed a song "Gold" (Innocent Sorcerors) on compilation "Panorama" (perfect toy rec.)

releases:

1995 "Jutro" - F.F.H. STD (Poland)
1997 „Lucky Star" - Toshiba EMI (Japan)
1997 „Crazy" - Toshiba EMI (Japan)
2004 „Marysia Sadowska" - Sony Music (Poland)
2004 „Envee Niewinni Czarodzieje" - Kayax (Poland)

Most important concerts:

- may 2004 NOVA POLSKA Lille
- june 2004 NOWE NURTY MALTA Poznan
- june 2004 GAROU support Warsaw, Katowice
- july 2004 FILM FESTIVAL ERA NOWE HORYZONTY Cieszyn
- august 2004 ELECTRONIC MUSIC FESTIVAL ASTIGMATIC Plock
Zurück
soundfreak
Beitrag 3 Mar 2005, 14:43
Beitrag #1

schlittnfohra!

Gruppe: tb admin
Mitglieds-Nr.: 85

is eintragen
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Beiträge in diesem Thema

« Vorhergehendes Thema · Wien · Folgendes Thema »

Bookmark and Share

Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 Besucher lesen dieses Thema (Gäste: 2 | Anonyme Besucher: 0)
0 Mitglieder:

- Vereinfachte Darstellung Aktuelles Datum: 29. May 2024 - 06:23

Copyright 2001 - 2014 technoboard.at
Die Texte geben die Meinung der Autoren und nicht unbedingt die des technoboard.at Teams wieder.
Alle fraglichen Inhalte werden auf Anfrage und alle gegen die BoardRegeln verstossenden Einträge automatisch entfernt (sobald sie bemerkt werden).
Kontakt: [email protected]

connected by: