technoboardLogo

Willkommen, Gast ( Anmelden | Registrierung )

> Steve Angello, fans verarschen leicht gemacht
Neo
Beitrag 9 Aug 2011, 19:00
Beitrag #1

schnuffi

Gruppe: tb te@m
Mitglieds-Nr.: 237

kurz nach diesem video hat er dann folgendes getwittert:

Listen : I would never do a pre-recorded set in my whole life. Its against everything I stand for ... I love what I do. So stop it.

alles klar herr kommissar (IMG:style_emoticons/default/lookaround.gif)

Der Beitrag wurde von Neo bearbeitet: 9 Aug 2011, 19:06
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Antworten
caTekk
Beitrag 9 Aug 2011, 23:21
Beitrag #2

Flex Schallplatten

Gruppe: tb-Support
Mitglieds-Nr.: 479

ZITAT
Can't believe you guys are still going for it . don't you have better things to do then make up bullshit to write about me faking a whole set when i just explained that it was the last 11 mins of my set so they could fire of the special fx and all the fireworks , stop with your bullshit and get on with your lives , if it would be up to you guys we would all be stuck in cells without electricity and banging on a floor without a big show so you would feel better for yourselves not being there , i would never fake a whole set in my entire life and those 10 mins are part of the show . if you don't wanna see fireworks and a massive finale stop buying tickets to events where that happens and stay home instead . i hate when people make up a big story and feed on it like sugar to ants . make something better of your time instead of wasting mine !! if you would put as much time on your own careers as you do talking shit maybe a thing like this wouldn't affect you , i know who my real fans are and you haters are not my real fans , cause if you would be you would get what i´m saying after seeing the shows we do , you probably haven't even been to any of my shows and won't ever come so drop it , get on with your lives ! - SA
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Beiträge in diesem Thema

« Vorhergehendes Thema · electronic music · Folgendes Thema »

Bookmark and Share

Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 Besucher lesen dieses Thema (Gäste: 2 | Anonyme Besucher: 0)
0 Mitglieder:

- Vereinfachte Darstellung Aktuelles Datum: 16. June 2024 - 07:53

Copyright 2001 - 2014 technoboard.at
Die Texte geben die Meinung der Autoren und nicht unbedingt die des technoboard.at Teams wieder.
Alle fraglichen Inhalte werden auf Anfrage und alle gegen die BoardRegeln verstossenden Einträge automatisch entfernt (sobald sie bemerkt werden).
Kontakt: [email protected]

connected by: